image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
20140923_170618_360x640.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
#1 8 years ago

This is how they do it in Leduc, Alberta.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Dude, get yourself a pair of pallet forks. I have a jd1025r which is comparable to your subcompact. I haven't used the bucket save for two times since I got them. I move stuff, lift stuff and dig rocks out of the ground with them. Made my tractor 100% more useful around my land. Trust me they're worth it. You wouldn't have to put stuff in the bucket to level the pin out either.

#3 8 years ago

First tractor I've seen used! I've moved one with a snowmobile and use a UTV often. Gotta do what you gotta do.

#4 8 years ago

I do not think i would move a pin like that. It seems to me it is going the gouge the bottom of cabinet. I would rather carry them with another person than take a chance of doing some damage. I guess i would rather hurt my back than my pin.

#5 8 years ago

Move pin and cut the lawn/weeds at the same time. Multi tasking.

#6 8 years ago

I've did that before but with a Ford tractor. I was lucky that my bucket was big enough that the whole pin fit inside it. Made moving a RFM easy from the basement to the driveway.

#7 8 years ago

Pretty lazy way to risk effing up your stuff.

#8 8 years ago

Right back at ya brother! Pallet fork attachment is the way to go.

// Error: Image 430808 not found //

// Error: Image 430809 not found //

#9 8 years ago

I also had a pair of forks that attached to the bucket like a previous poster, and they worked great also, plus you can use the tractor to unload any thing that is shipped to you with tail gate delivery only. I just pull up to the truck and use the tractor like a fork lift.

#10 8 years ago

I'll also recommend you get yourself a set of forks. EXTREMELY useful in a variety of situations. Our bucket sees a fraction of the use the forks get.

#11 8 years ago

I use my grapple bucket 90% of the time, but forks will be the next thing I buy (saving up for a Met first though)

#12 8 years ago

Adding mine.

20140923_170618 (360x640).jpg20140923_170618 (360x640).jpg

#13 8 years ago

Bringing the trade back same method...

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#14 8 years ago

All went well.
I still wouldn't do it with my game

#15 8 years ago

Yeah, you need some forks bad. Look for old fork lifts and someone can fab them for you; Or, if your rich go to the dealer ; ) I've put whole games with legs on right in my bucket, but I have a full size backhoe. No pics sorry. Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hauling-pins-kubota-tractor-style and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.