Today I fixed the last serious issue left with my first pinball table, Williams Police Force. When I got this home, it had a few lamps out, a chronic diverter malfunction, and intermittent car reposition malfunction a pop bumper with a dead side and a bevy of other issues that matter much less since they don't affect play. For the last week I've had my head buried in the cabinet, and here on the forums, and all of those major problems are fixed thanks to the knowledge base available in the archives of the forums here. Every one of the fixes was something I was able to more or less understand what was wrong and what needed to be done just by reading past experiences here. I've never done any of this stuff before and managed it with only one thread to make sure I didn't screw up a PCB doing my first solder job on the game. I made my donation to the site accordingly and now I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day trying to some new high scores after a factory reset and next week get started on the smaller jobs.