76 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 76 days ago by jrebs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbsup (resized).png

#1 76 days ago

Today I fixed the last serious issue left with my first pinball table, Williams Police Force. When I got this home, it had a few lamps out, a chronic diverter malfunction, and intermittent car reposition malfunction a pop bumper with a dead side and a bevy of other issues that matter much less since they don't affect play. For the last week I've had my head buried in the cabinet, and here on the forums, and all of those major problems are fixed thanks to the knowledge base available in the archives of the forums here. Every one of the fixes was something I was able to more or less understand what was wrong and what needed to be done just by reading past experiences here. I've never done any of this stuff before and managed it with only one thread to make sure I didn't screw up a PCB doing my first solder job on the game. I made my donation to the site accordingly and now I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day trying to some new high scores after a factory reset and next week get started on the smaller jobs.

thumbsup (resized).png
    #2 76 days ago

Congrats!

#3 76 days ago

Truly awesome! And thanks for the thumbs up as some of us are
    accustomed to getting the middle finger from pissed off spouse when
    dragging home another project.

#4 76 days ago

Thanks for sharing, and congratulations on your finished product!

#5 76 days ago

Congrats!

So what pin is next?

#6 76 days ago
    Quoted from Pablito350:

So what pin is next?

Because there always has to be a next one!

#7 76 days ago
    Quoted from Pablito350:

Congrats!
    So what pin is next?

I'm only really interested in the 80s/90s games. There are a bunch of DMD era games I like such as Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, Attack From Mars, etc, but I'd be just as happy with another alphanumeric game if that's what comes next. Ultimately I'd like to round out my family room with a total of three games and I don't know that I'll ever want something from the modern era as I find the new designs with computer monitors and all that to be unappealing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside