Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2446 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobOOZE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Did you ever play a pinball machine you hated, because you didn't like code? Mine was Metallica. Huge fan of the band, but when i first played the machine I didn't like it. It played it and thought it was to slow for a metal band and after playing a fast paced AC/DC I didn't think the game would ever get any better. For the first time giving the game another chance with the new code , I fell in love it. The code blew my mind. I love stacking muiltiballs while jamming out to one of my favorite bands. When the game first came out , I tried and tried to get into it, but I couldn't . I played it a few months ago on location and it started feeling amazing like i wanted it be the first time. I just recently bought the road case premium and I know i enjoy the hell out of it. It seems faster and it blows the pro out of the water. I enjoyed my Kiss LE, but had to let it go, because the code is terrible and i kept trying to enjoy it, but Stern doesn't seem to care. Now I'm a true believer a code breaks or makes a game. On the other hand I bought a Tron LE months in advance, because i love the theme and got lucky, because they kept working on the code for years later. Now I feel like I need to wait before I purchase new games. I'm still waiting on my Ghostbusters premium and Rob Zombie pre-order. I really enjoy the Ghostbusters pro, but still in the dark with Rob Zombie.

#3 7 years ago

That's funny. It does loop the songs.

#36 7 years ago

Thanks for everyone's input. First of all I need to play TWD again. I bought the TWD LE NIB when it first came out and thought it was ok. I did one code update to it and it still was alright , not much changed. Also , I had to keep adjusting the zombie head toy switches. One week it would play fine and then the next none of zombie switches seemed to be reading. The game started driving me crazy. The code wasn't good and I had to keep fixing it. I ended up selling it to get the Kiss LE. I liked the Kiss game, but the code got worst on the update. Now I sold it to get the Ghostbusters premium. I love playing the Ghostbusters pro, so I hope the premium is awesome when I get it.
    Now on Metallica I played the old original code on the pro and played the new code on pro that got me back into the game. When my distributor just happened to have a premium in stock while I'm waiting and waiting for my Ghostbusters. I jump on it. In my opinion the premium blows the pro out of the water, because I love the hammer lock ball, snake mouth, and the amazing light show. I don't think I'll ever play the pro again.
    "Simpler is better" is a quote that I agree on with the AC/DC game. I always enjoyed the pro over LE/premium, because I don't like the lower playfield. I think it slows the game up and isn't that much fun to play. I really enjoy the Tron, Walking Dead, Metallica, and Kiss LE/ premium over the pro. I always in enjoy game with a real locking mechanism. I hate playing a game by hitting something over and over and it just says the ball is locked. locked into what?....nothing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RobOOZE.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hated-it-thenbut-love-it-now-with-the-new-code?tu=RobOOZE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.