Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Cliffy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nuts.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

Was having a good game too. This is what happens when I'm trying to fix/play at 1AM.

nuts.JPGnuts.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Believe me, I've done things a lot stupider than that!

#3 12 years ago

That is funny. That is a great way to end my night. I was taking a break from the SM shop job. Now I think I will quit.

Don't want to leave any "odd" things on my play field, ya know?

#4 12 years ago

At least you're not a surgeon Rascal!
    I get that late night brainfart every now and then.
    Time to call it a day...

#5 12 years ago

lol, nicccce. The last thing I left in one of mine was a mini-level right in the middle of the playfield. haha

#6 12 years ago

I put a cliffys on my TFTC and installed everything and went to play, everything but the crypt chute to the bottom of the playfield. Ball just falls into cabinet.

#7 12 years ago

it's not a mistake, it's a screwdriver mod

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

it's not a mistake, it's a screwdriver mod

LOL. I had many screwdriver mods myself.

#9 12 years ago

sorry to laugh but pretty funny thanks for posting the picture it adds to the story!! Looks like your getting some enjoyment out of the DH seems like a fun pin to play.

#10 12 years ago

What I would have done is just pull the glass partway off, remove screwdriver, hold flipper, put ball on flipper, and hold the flipper button while I put the glass back on.... You have to poke some random switch to keep the machine from getting tired of doing ball searches of course, and you obviously need the coin door interlock disabled.

I've done that mid-game on my TZ a number of times (generally not due to foreign objects, just stubborn hung balls (stuck behind the magnaflip signs) and when I was debugging a (still unresolved) problem with the bridge diverter randomly jamming.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

[] sorry to laugh but pretty funny thanks for posting the picture it adds to the story!! Looks like your getting some enjoyment out of the DH seems like a fun pin to play.

Yeah, I'm loving it. Of course I'm exhausted at work all day because I stay up so late tinkering. Last night I put all LED in for the backbox GI. Played with different colors so I didn't have white dots. Came out pretty good.

#12 12 years ago

just did the same thing going through my new Fish Tales, damn ball was getting stuck all over!

#13 12 years ago

I had apretty good laugh at that Rascal ...because I have done the same thing.

Quoted from DrAzzy:

I've done that mid-game on my TZ a number of times (generally not due to foreign objects, just stubborn hung balls (stuck behind the magnaflip signs)

Dr, are you referring to the balls getting wedged behind the signs? Ive never had that occur. Doesnt Cliffy make a protector that somewhat covers that area?

#14 12 years ago

Thats funny. I was up until 2 am last weekend cleaning up my IJ. I have the glass off and was cleaning the plastics. Well, i took the a few plastics off and put them on the playfield. They were hidden in the playfield so well, i did not find them until 3 pm in the afternoon. I was looking on the floor and everywhere. I even blamed my wife.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I even blamed my wife.

Ohh boy... Not good but I definetly know how infuriating it can be looking for something that seems to have grown legs and walked away.

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Of course I'm exhausted at work all day because I stay up so late tinkering.

I know it is a bit draining been there too. But after it is done so rewarding. Glad your liking it!

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from Rascal_H:

Played with different colors so I didn't have white dots. Came out pretty good.

i put in all red leds behind the 'dirty harry' in the upper right corn in red on the back box. makes her look soooo sick!

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

i put in all red leds behind the 'Dirty Harry' in the upper right corn in red on the back box. makes her look soooo sick!

Really? Would have never have thought of trying that. I will definitely give it a shot.

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

Well, i took the a few plastics off and put them on the playfield. They were hidden in the playfield so well, i did not find them until 3 pm in the afternoon. I was looking on the floor and everywhere. I even blamed my wife.

TESTIFY, my brother! Certain games plastics just blend TOO well. I was blaming the daughter unit too!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hate-when-this-happens and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.