pasted_image (resized).png
WizardModeScore (resized).png
POTC wizard mode bug - report (resized).jpg
A2DE954A-E952-4AF5-942A-423C6672D100 (resized).jpeg
DA55D4E0-96F9-4D8A-A77E-F20E7C1458FF (resized).jpeg
6E3F4F56-8C9A-48C8-B6D5-C6F5D5794201 (resized).jpeg
DA9B3FDF-1EB5-42C1-9C8F-43D613DE6ADA (resized).jpeg
F7C1CF5D-B93F-4E43-9D50-7F2C3339A27C (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipmyballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 4 years ago

I just wanted to post here that I am truly jealous when it comes to this game. I wanted one since the reveal trailer and wasn't able to come up with the cash until these days. Really great game, I truly hope they are not done producing them as I would love to buy one NIB. The prices have gone crazy and its a shame because people should be paying that resale value to JJP which helps support the business.

I haven't been scouring the forums lately for info but can someone post a thread that has the actual reason these are no longer in production?

Congrats to all that have one you guys are lucky!

cheers!

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Loved your post just don’t understand this statement sorry. Are you suggesting sellers send JJP a thank you check if they sell it for more?

lol no I'm saying that instead of people that want to buy a JJPOTC but can no longer get one, Paying JJP $11K at a reasonable profit margin and JJP getting the profits helps support the pinball industry and success of JJP which in turn helps them to continue to make great games, as opposed to buying from a reseller for $14K. 14K to the reseller results in a random person pocketing the cash and is much less likely to support the hobby or company's overall.

In turn it could be argued that the NIB people buy new games knowing that there is a healthy used market to fall back on resulting in them being more likely to buy NIB because If they decide to sell down the road they don't have to worry about getting most of their money back or even in rare cases like this a nice boost.

I say this more so to rumors that jersey jack was in financial troubles at some point which may totally just be that "rumors".

Sorry didn't mean to derail the topic

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It’s in my basement? Lol. Code appears to be close. Personally I’m glad Keith took his time to give this game the finally it deserves vs rushing to just say done. He has never missed on code so my bet is this will end up being spectacular.

you guys will end up with great code on this game. Keith has never left a game high and dry. My lord of the rings says to be patient!

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

After having to install multiple update fixes on my Hobbit which took hours and paying $800 for the WOZ light board update kit (plus the 10+ hours it will take to install it) I'm happy to have some equity in my Pirates! Personally I hope Pirates is never made again as it's nice to have a rather rare and collectible pin. I know that's selfish but after dealing with headaches on every other JJP pin I've bought it's nice to finally catch a break on one.

not selfish at all I think its human. Everyone that wants one hopes its made again so they get it for a reasonable price and everyone that owns one hopes that their golden goose holds its value! nothing wrong with that. Like any collectable in any hobby.

I think like someone said though in the main JJP thread it does come to the point that if they keep going up in price and the demand is there they will undoubtedly pay to put them back on the line at a profitable price. Just seems like they are leaving money on the table.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 38.00
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flipmyballs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hate-to-say-it-but-wheresthecode-jjp-potc?tu=flipmyballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.