pasted_image (resized).png
WizardModeScore (resized).png
POTC wizard mode bug - report (resized).jpg
A2DE954A-E952-4AF5-942A-423C6672D100 (resized).jpeg
DA55D4E0-96F9-4D8A-A77E-F20E7C1458FF (resized).jpeg
6E3F4F56-8C9A-48C8-B6D5-C6F5D5794201 (resized).jpeg
DA9B3FDF-1EB5-42C1-9C8F-43D613DE6ADA (resized).jpeg
F7C1CF5D-B93F-4E43-9D50-7F2C3339A27C (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

The wizard modes work that way, but you might as well give up hope of the chapters ever working that way.

Hey Keith, since I know you are reading this thread I just want to say thank you. You guys and the rest of the team made a hell of game with Pirates. I was hooked since the first time I played it on route at SS Billiards, so hooked that I picked one up as my first ever JJP game and I spent almost twice as much money on it then any other pin I have bought. The game is fantastic and I love that I am still figuring out new things in the game to this day. I can't stop playing it as it sits now and I'm so excited that there is more to come. I know it will be worth the wait and in the meantime there is still plenty to explore. Thanks again!

1 year later
#242 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I’ve wondered if they are waiting to finish that last 5 percent for another run of LEs, despite the official position that POTC is done.

They are not. I just talked to Eric about the code yesterday. Suffice to say they have more then they can handle right now with GNR so everything else has a back seat currently.

9 months later
#433 2 years ago
Quoted from ellips6:

One question earlier in the JJP Pirates main thread (post #17210 in JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Official Owners and Fan Club! By Dr_light) was asked about:
‘what to improve on the wizard modes besides Break The Curse not being available yet?’
More fanfare on the Wizard mode would greatly benefit this game, especially when the Wizard mode is won. In this case, ‘At World’s end’ was successfully done and a second later the game came back to where it was like nothing happened. Not even a nice music/video/sound effect, game pause on something for 2 seconds….nothing special.
I think this will be a great improvement to add more fanfare when Wizard Modes end.
AAAArrrrrggh![quoted image]

I could not agree with this more! The wizard modes are very difficult and there is basically nothing to show you completed any of them. There have been times when I wasn't sure if I did complete it or time just ran out. There should be some fanfare along with this, it's a major achievement to beat any of them.

Quoted from EaglePin:

It would also be good to see scoring changed on the wizard modes. I think scoring on them is too low for how difficult they are to get to and to play. Right now I think the best risk/reward decision is to time the wizard modes out and continue with the regular game play.

I agree with this too. Unless you set them up really nicely, which the vast majority of players won't be able to do, they aren't worth enough. I think a base value for starting them would be a good idea, like 250k? just for reaching it and then the current scoring throughout the mode. At least that gives some value to the mode for reaching it even if you don't have skulls and chapter values maxed as it is still a great accomplishment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LesManley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hate-to-say-it-but-wheresthecode-jjp-potc?tu=LesManley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.