pasted_image (resized).png
WizardModeScore (resized).png
POTC wizard mode bug - report (resized).jpg
A2DE954A-E952-4AF5-942A-423C6672D100 (resized).jpeg
DA55D4E0-96F9-4D8A-A77E-F20E7C1458FF (resized).jpeg
6E3F4F56-8C9A-48C8-B6D5-C6F5D5794201 (resized).jpeg
DA9B3FDF-1EB5-42C1-9C8F-43D613DE6ADA (resized).jpeg
F7C1CF5D-B93F-4E43-9D50-7F2C3339A27C (resized).png
There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.
#351 2 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

One thing to keep in mind. The prototypes with the 3 discs can’t ever be updated you are stuck with the original incomplete code.

Mrsiyufy That’s not entirely correct . I can play the 0.99 code in the prototype and everything works except for the triple discs movement . But you can switch a wire to have it move like a 1 discs setup just bigger

Also the only things that are not coded until the 0.99 are just most tweaks and grafical features. The game has 2 of the 5 wizard modes already .that I will never finish haha. And this is the last code where the map awards are coded in the software.

#352 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Since the production model is more enjoyable, I will buy yours. PM me.

Dan1733 everything is for sale , if you think the CE was expensive then try me and send a PM

#353 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Mrsiyufy That’s not entirely correct . I can play the 0.99 code in the prototype and everything works except for the triple discs movement . But you can switch a wire to have it move like a 1 discs setup just bigger
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"d733a3694ed31eb03ae08b713bc97fd7534bb2c5-1629642291-1800"};
//]]>

Also the only things that are not coded until the 0.99 are just most tweaks and grafical features. The game has 2 of the 5 wizard modes already .that I will never finish haha. And this is the last code where the map awards are coded in the software.

Great info! Thank you. I know someone with one and I was trying to persuade him to sell it to me. He told me I wouldn’t want it and I would be stuck with the code and that his disc was always broken.

#354 2 years ago

Mrsiyufy there are only 10 in the world 3 SE,6LE and 1 CE that is in the hands @ JJP Eric so if you can find one with the 00.28B code get it

And also look on the ship playfield as it must have black plastic and the canon must work or else it’s a verry early prototype that is not good

1 week later
#355 2 years ago

Curious - how did anyone have the ability to purchase the prototypes in the first place?

#356 2 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

Curious - how did anyone have the ability to purchase the prototypes in the first place?

With a pile of cash! Lol

#357 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

With a pile of cash! Lol

Yelobird correct!

1 month later
#358 2 years ago

Saw this on Facebook recently when the release a Scorbit update for Wonka I think. So I hope a big Update is happening soon. Killed the Kraken for the first time now and was a bit disappointed: no Lightshow or anything special.

7BF8382D-4C03-4496-849A-525772548D4B (resized).jpeg7BF8382D-4C03-4496-849A-525772548D4B (resized).jpeg
#359 2 years ago

That’s the first time they’ve actually mentioned POTC by name in what seems like years!

#360 2 years ago
2AB0B91C-E853-4558-BA9E-2CC8B942898C (resized).png2AB0B91C-E853-4558-BA9E-2CC8B942898C (resized).png
#361 2 years ago

Just reading that made my day

#362 2 years ago

I feel like we've heard this before... It's coming, soon... Just you wait... And... Nothing.

Jeff

#363 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That’s the first time they’ve actually mentioned POTC by name in what seems like years!

Lol, yeah I think the characters in Harry Potter were more likely to say Voldemort than anyone from JJP has been to say "Pirates" lately.

Hope it's happening. Soon to be 3 years since initial delivery of the game, so it's long past being overdue for them to finish their job.

#364 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Lol, yeah I think the characters in Harry Potter were more likely to say Voldemort than anyone from JJP has been to say "Pirates" lately.
Hope it's happening. Soon to be 3 years since initial delivery of the game, so it's long past being overdue for them to finish their job.

Can’t improve on a perfect truth

#365 2 years ago

Yes correct new final potc code has been confirmed , but due to wonka/GNR is there selling point at the moment all there time is now going in to that. From the info I was given from jjp this end of this month or half next month the code will be released.

#366 2 years ago
Quoted from AMSNL:

Yes correct new final potc code has been confirmed , but due to wonka/GNR is there selling point at the moment all there time is now going in to that. From the info I was given from jjp this end of this month or half next month the code will be released.

we will believe it when we see it. Hope you are correct!

#367 2 years ago

It's great to hear some official word on this after all this time. Another month or three wait is ok by me. Whatever it takes. I'm just hoping they knock it out of the park.

#368 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

It's great to hear some official word on this after all this time. Another month or three wait is ok by me. Whatever it takes. I'm just hoping they knock it out of the park.

Dont get your hopes up too high - there are a LOT of changes which really should be made to balance the game. Many of them were in beta for the last year and a half - Scorbit will be the main thing (maybe they were motivated by Stern Insider?) but as far as the final wizard mode? I’m not expecting it

#369 2 years ago

In this scorbit video you can see already some of the achievements of POTC code !

#370 2 years ago

So I may have asked this already, but can Scorbit be used for free? I get that the app is a free download. BFD. Am I required to have an active subscription as well?

I have a huge TV I'd like to use for switching between things like the high score board, videos, Audio visualize, etc. Adding scorbit to the mix would be great - but for right now as it's mostly for eye candy until I have more people over, I need a low barrier to entry, even if it's for reduced features.

#371 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

So I may have asked this already, but can Scorbit be used for free? I get that the app is a free download. BFD. Am I required to have an active subscription as well?
I have a huge TV I'd like to use for switching between things like the high score board, videos, Audio visualize, etc. Adding scorbit to the mix would be great - but for right now as it's mostly for eye candy until I have more people over, I need a low barrier to entry, even if it's for reduced features.

It is free in all JJP games

#372 2 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

It is free in all JJP games

The game integrates for free, I know - but do I still need to subscribe as a user and pay the $4.99?

#373 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

The game integrates for free, I know - but do I still need to subscribe as a user and pay the $4.99?

No you don't.

#374 2 years ago

Love it! Thanks for the confirmation

#375 2 years ago

Maybe the question ever been asked but...

Did we have a chance that POTC code update will integrate more movie scenes ? They are lacking!

And secondly, if the update code occurs, Can we Hope that it's the beginning of a serial update release to reach 1.75/1.83 i dont know, or maybe something like 2.0 ?

#376 2 years ago
Quoted from Jjlp:

Maybe the question ever been asked but...
Did we have a chance that POTC code update will integrate more movie scenes ? They are lacking!
And secondly, if the update code occurs, Can we Hope that it's the beginning of a serial update release to reach 1.75/1.83 i dont know, or maybe something like 2.0 ?

I doubt they'd include movie scenes - the folks testing the beta software would have said something about that by now, and I don't think JJP is about to pay Disney for more IP.

Might be just me, but I like it the way it is without movie clips... not bothered about Captain Jack popping up to comment on my (many) outlane drains

As for version numbers, my bet's on 2.0, like they did with Wonka.

#377 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

I doubt they'd include movie scenes - the folks testing the beta software would have said something about that by now, and I don't think JJP is about to pay Disney for more IP.
Might be just me, but I like it the way it is without movie clips... not bothered about Captain Jack popping up to comment on my (many) outlane drains
As for version numbers, my bet's on 2.0, like they did with Wonka.

Supposedly it's VERY VERY soon; Hobbit is coming as well. Really psyched. They seem to have like 4 guys on these games so hopefully that's helping make things consistent

#378 2 years ago

Man this is awesome, I can't wait!
Achievements! Fantastic!

#379 2 years ago

Code is coming next week according to a JJP Facebook comment for their Hobbit update that has just been released!!!! (I hope they don‘t just add Scorbit and that’s it…)

#380 2 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

Code is coming next week according to a JJP Facebook comment for their Hobbit update that has just been released!!!! (I hope they don‘t just add Scorbit and that’s it…)

Pics or it didn’t happen!

#381 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Pics or it didn’t happen!

F7C1CF5D-B93F-4E43-9D50-7F2C3339A27C (resized).pngF7C1CF5D-B93F-4E43-9D50-7F2C3339A27C (resized).png
#382 2 years ago

Hmmm. I see a toy story gif.

#383 2 years ago

2 more days then the week is over… any news?

#384 2 years ago
Quoted from tatapolus:

2 more days then the week is over… any news?

. . .

#385 2 years ago

Maybe their going to release the news at the pinball expo this weekend? I mean after this long wait finally a wizard mode for pirates that is huge news

#386 2 years ago

I've faced up to the fact that I'm highly unlikely to get to the final wizard mode - how about doing what Stern did on Ghostbusters and allow the final wizard mode to be activated in settings (i.e. wizard mode begins as soon as start is pressed), just so that us mortals could have a go! Would save me from having to take the glass off!

#387 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippinJB:

I've faced up to the fact that I'm highly unlikely to get to the final wizard mode - how about doing what Stern did on Ghostbusters and allow the final wizard mode to be activated in settings (i.e. wizard mode begins as soon as start is pressed), just so that us mortals could have a go! Would save me from having to take the glass off!

There still is no actual final wizard mode in the game. Hopefully when they do the scorbit release, which is supposedly this week? Anybody know anything ?

#388 2 years ago

I'm hoping for an option to qualify the mini-wizard modes with fewer than 5 chapter played in the same movie path. Maybe 3 chapters would be better? The mini-wizard modes are the best single ball modes in the game and I would like to see them be easier to get to without using Tia Dhalma. Kind of like the crank-it-up modes in Metallica. Completing all 5 in one game would still be extremely challenging.

Looking forward to seeing what's added. Even getting the enhancements from the beta release would be nice at this point.

#389 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I'm hoping for an option to qualify the mini-wizard modes with fewer than 5 chapter played in the same movie path. Maybe 3 chapters would be better? The mini-wizard modes are the best single ball modes in the game and I would like to see them be easier to get to without using Tia Dhalma. Kind of like the crank-it-up modes in Metallica. Completing all 5 in one game would still be extremely challenging.
Looking forward to seeing what's added. Even getting the enhancements from the beta release would be nice at this point.

hear hear

#390 2 years ago

Scorbit guy (Jay) says that we will really like the update that's coming.

#391 2 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Scorbit guy (Jay) says that we will really like the update that's coming.

I'm sure! Can't wait

#392 2 years ago

And the week goes by with no POTC update…Jersey Jack has really disappointed me with being a POTC owner. Between me and my old man, we own 4 out of 6 titles. Every other game has been updated consistently except POTC…feels like POTC is the red headed step child of their games…

#393 2 years ago

Seems like it's very close. Search in the Scorbit app for the Pinball Expo 2021 location and you'll see a Scorbit-connected POTC.

#394 2 years ago

Don't worry mate. It's being announced with another run of games tomorrow.

#395 2 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

#396 2 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

If that's true, I can only imagine what JJP is going to price those at...15k?

#397 2 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

If that’s true that’s great! We can finally get parts and potentially further updates

#398 2 years ago

Maybe I missed it but did anyone at the fireside chat ask Jack about POTC code updates? It just seems so odd that they ignore this game!

#399 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Maybe I missed it but did anyone at the fireside chat ask Jack about POTC code updates? It just seems so odd that they ignore this game!

No, they really didn't cover any new ground - it was kind of just like "celebrity pinball interview hour", but someone posted above that there's a new run expected(!?). Not sure if that's true, but it WOULD help justify some more time on code updates.

#400 2 years ago

There is NO new POTC run! Factory is setup until end of 2022 for normal body only.

For now GNR and Wonka and there after the new game

And the new game will also be a normal body so they won’t change the line for POTC .

Parts supply for POTC most is there in stock just call JJP and order

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.00
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hate-to-say-it-but-wheresthecode-jjp-potc/page/8?hl=amsnl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.