pasted_image (resized).png
WizardModeScore (resized).png
POTC wizard mode bug - report (resized).jpg
A2DE954A-E952-4AF5-942A-423C6672D100 (resized).jpeg
DA55D4E0-96F9-4D8A-A77E-F20E7C1458FF (resized).jpeg
6E3F4F56-8C9A-48C8-B6D5-C6F5D5794201 (resized).jpeg
DA9B3FDF-1EB5-42C1-9C8F-43D613DE6ADA (resized).jpeg
F7C1CF5D-B93F-4E43-9D50-7F2C3339A27C (resized).png
There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.
#201 3 years ago

This has probably already been requested, but it would be good if the chest released any locked balls before the match sequence so you don’t have to wait to start a new game.

Also, the treasure horde award should be much higher. Not sure how the points are determined but I got it the other day and it was only about 50k. Going for combos is fun, but really not worth paying attention to currently.

#202 3 years ago

Whining on this thread is not going to change the delivery date.

#203 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Whining on this thread is not going to change the delivery date.

whining?

bump x2

#204 3 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

This has probably already been requested, but it would be good if the chest released any locked balls before the match sequence so you don’t have to wait to start a new game.
Also, the treasure horde award should be much higher. Not sure how the points are determined but I got it the other day and it was only about 50k. Going for combos is fun, but really not worth paying attention to currently.

Pretty sure the chest releases balls much sooner in the beta code now, as soon as the game ends.

By the time the match hits or doesn't, they're drained.

#205 3 years ago

At least there's now been a small sliver of communication in the POTC forums from JJP. Had been a LONG time since that happened. Their radio silence has stood out in the past year while threads for many other games have good engagement from the people who make or support those games. Hopefully it's a sign of them being willing to start communicating more again.

#206 3 years ago

It would also be nice in the new code if the map award and mystery award, would wait for the the animation to finish before granting the award. I like it to be a surprise. Also the hurry up award is not worth it and runs out too fast IMO.

1 month later
#207 3 years ago

Been awhile on this thread.

Any word from some knowledgeable insiders on possible code?

2 weeks later
#208 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Been awhile on this thread.
Any word from some knowledgeable insiders on possible code?

Just beta test like 6 months ago.

1 month later
#209 3 years ago

Bumping this thread to whine about no new code. My Elvira has been updated literally TWICE as often and about the same number sold. WTF

1 month later
#210 3 years ago

Time to bump this; how about the wizard mode

#211 3 years ago

C'mon Keith! WE believe in ya!

#212 3 years ago
Quoted from Faust:

Time to bump this; how about the wizard mode

Maybe now that GnR is released, they can get back to some other projects...

#213 3 years ago

Yes, please, let's get another code update after the GnR release.

#214 3 years ago

Also don't forget BT for other pins as well!

#215 3 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Also don't forget BT for other pins as well!

Bluetooth and wifi are being beta tested on the other pins now.

2 weeks later
#216 3 years ago

Bump...

#218 3 years ago

And again... DI is getting an update shortly it appears... hopefully POTC isn't far behind...

#219 3 years ago

Triple bump

3 weeks later
#220 3 years ago

Maybe we’ll get an early Christmas gift of JJPOTC 1.0 code by 12/24. And a promise to mine the code ideas thread for gold and a final round of changes. That would be fantastic news (if real), now to get Keith onboard.

#221 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Maybe we’ll get an early Christmas gift of JJPOTC 1.0 code by 12/24. And a promise to mine the code ideas thread for gold and a final round of changes. That would be fantastic news (if real), now to get Keith onboard.

What Jeff said!!!!!

#222 3 years ago

I wish they would just give a status update, the game is fun as is, but would be nice to know if it's actually coming.

#223 3 years ago

Based on this thread, my Williams IJ is likely to get a code update before my
Jjpotc!! I kid, I kid...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-williams-and-bally-software-upgrades/

#224 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Based on this thread, my Williams IJ is likely to get a code update before my
Jjpotc!! I kid, I kid...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-williams-and-bally-software-upgrades/

100% guarantee you are right

1 month later
#225 3 years ago

just doing my six-month check in and pray

#226 3 years ago

It's coming !

#227 3 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

It's coming !

Hopeful post, or do you know something ?

3 weeks later
#228 3 years ago

So... is this ever likely to come out?

#229 3 years ago

Game is great now, can't wait to see what enhancements they make

#230 3 years ago

LOL,
Just thinking of this bump!!

#231 3 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Game is great now, can't wait to see what enhancements they make

It’s great but incomplete.

Hoping something happens soon or I may be letting my game go which is unfortunate.

#232 3 years ago

I woud prefer like an actual ending if you can make it that far.

#233 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

It’s great but incomplete.
Hoping something happens soon or I may be letting my game go which is unfortunate.

Not that unfortunate since the LE is changing hands at double MSRP.

#234 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Not that unfortunate since the LE is changing hands at double MSRP.

I’m leaving money out of the equation.

It’s a shame for a great game like this to not get the treatment it deserves from JJP.

Yes, I can already hear your next statement that it’s great as is and I don’t dispute that one bit.

It’s just a 95 percent complete masterpiece at the moment.

#235 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

It’s a shame for a great game like this to not get the treatment it deserves from JJP.
Yes, I can already hear your next statement that it’s great as is and I don’t dispute that one bit.

The final wizard mode has already been included in the game, but the mode is disabled if you cheat and take the glass off.

I'm joking but I'd much rather see other enhancements that I can actually experience.

#236 3 years ago

Now it's been 9 months since Keith gave his big interview. they are SITTING on a beta, which should just be released. Plus the Bluetooth/wifi updates. Maybe some of the beta testers can share the code?

#237 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Maybe some of the beta testers can share the code?

Please don't try and get them in trouble.

LTG : )

#238 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’ve wondered if they are waiting to finish that last 5 percent for another run of LEs, despite the official position that POTC is done.

#239 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I’ve wondered if they are waiting to finish that last 5 percent for another run of LEs, despite the official position that POTC is done.

That would be a shitty thing to do to all of us customers who bought on day 1 and still own the game. Maybe they just don’t care, we will never know.

#240 3 years ago

I’m curious to watch the price of this game if new code drops and makes it even more amazing.

#241 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Maybe they just don’t care,

They do. A lot. They are working on WiFi for five other games. And a reset bug just popped up on GNR.

As good as they are. They can only do so much.

I'm sure they'd just as soon be caught up and everything done so they could catch their breath.

Talk to Ted, Keith, or Joe. You won't find anybody more passionate about their work.

LTG : )

#242 3 years ago
Quoted from dts:

They are not. I just talked to Eric about the code yesterday. Suffice to say they have more then they can handle right now with GNR so everything else has a back seat currently.

#243 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

They are not. I just talked to Eric about the code yesterday. Suffice to say they have more then they can handle right now with GNR so everything else has a back seat currently.

Well, right now this is certainly true, they are backlogged. And the next title, and the next after that. At some point, though, achieving a couple of games a year will result in downtime between runs, so filling in the holes may resurrect this title in a few years. I remember buying coveted MMs nearly 20 years ago, certain the game was over with Williams closing. Then it was to be made in Australia, and finally resurrected by PPS/CGC. Never say never, but it would be a long time. Back to the code, sorry for the detour. I found the code to be excellent with the POTCs that I owned, but getting through the entire game is pretty rare, except in hands like yours.

#244 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Not encouraging but not surprising since that's clearly been the situation for over a year now - focusing on the new shiny thing (Wonka, GNR) and not putting any of their "passion" into meeting the obligation they have to customers who bought POTC.

#245 3 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Not encouraging but not surprising since that's clearly been the situation for over a year now - focusing on the new shiny thing (Wonka, GNR) and not putting any of their "passion" into meeting the obligation they have to customers who bought POTC.

Give them a break... Did you hear we have a world wide pandemic going on... I am sure they will get it done when they can.

1 month later
#246 3 years ago

bump!

#247 3 years ago

Now that GNR has had more updates than POTC at this point, I think it's reasonable to think they should finish the game. GNR has had 14 updates since release.

#248 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Now that GNR has had more updates than POTC at this point, I think it's reasonable to think they should finish the game. GNR has had 14 updates since release.

All the new games get a bunch of updates as the release continues. I have a feeling it will come soon since they are rolling out the WiFi update for wonka. At least I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

#249 3 years ago
Quoted from Heater:

All the new games get a bunch of updates as the release continues. I have a feeling it will come soon since they are rolling out the WiFi update for wonka. At least I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I know it, I definitely hope you're right!!

1 week later
#250 3 years ago

Pirates owners seeing the 10th+ GNR code update post on Facebook...lol. The wait is a bit ridiculous at this point. JJP has released and completed code for two games since Pirates. With that being said a part of me wishes I still had the game
tenor (2).giftenor (2).gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

24,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Frisco, TX
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 670 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hate-to-say-it-but-wheresthecode-jjp-potc/page/5?hl=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.