(Topic ID: 174656)

Has your bingo been cheating you?

By robertmedl

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

Nice work Robert! I'll definitely be checking mine out.

A couple things that may be worth mentioning. When the screws are being put back into the disc, if it's at all like other bakelite disc units, you may be able to rotate the disc slightly before tightening the screws to precisely align the contacts and rivets. I'm not sure if that holds true on the reflex units, but it might.

The other thing that can be done, but it isn't related to the topic of your document, is changing the gears on the reflex unit. You can get various numbered gears which change the gear ratio and allow the reflex to tighten or loosen more or less quickly.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-your-bingo-been-cheating-you?tu=toyguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.