(Topic ID: 24020)

Has to be the hottest mermaid in the world!

By pinballslave

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pinballslave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

James_Hole_comp.jpg
    Overview_2.JPG
    Playfield_comp.jpg
    Playfield_mermaids.jpg
    Backglass_mermaid.jpg

#1 7 years ago

This is the latest game in my radar, was just sent these pics by who I might be buying it from... I'm not big into Mermaids myself, they always seem to be a source of immense frustration for any man... but I've never seen a Mermaid as hot as this before!!

Backglass_mermaid.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Here are the playfield mermaids:

Not as nice as the backglass 'chick' IMO, but still... Imagine meeting these in real life... what a frustration!! Who invented these things and WHY!!??

Playfield_mermaids.jpg

#3 7 years ago

What game is this?

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

What game is this?

Well, I know this might sound odd and possibly even screwed up, but at this point in time I actually don't want to say... for the simple reason that I'm in the process of negotiation with the current owner, and I don't know of another in the world... so if 2 people become interested, you can imagine the possible result... I probably shouldn't have posted pic's 'till I have it, but I couldn't help myself want to share the beauty of this thing!

Am I an ass? Probably... But I'd prefer to be an ass WITH this game that a friendly open guy without it Hope you understand... If I get it I'll be putting pics up on Pinside and blurting to the world that this thing exists!!

#5 7 years ago

The Internet has desensitized me so much, it's takes a lot more than a bad cartoon of a mermaid to get some movement.

Maybe if one of them was crapping in a cup while the other two worked on a double header the size of my arm....

#6 7 years ago

The artwork is definitely beautiful! Good luck on the negotiations, that will make a wonderful addition to any collection.

#7 7 years ago

South American Re theme huh secret is safe with me.

#8 7 years ago

Maybe if one of them was crapping in a cup while the other two worked on a double header the size of my arm....

Not into the cup crapping thing myself, but I appreciate the sentiment

Sometimes hot is what you imagine and not what you see though

Good luck on the negotiations, that will make a wonderful addition to any collection.

Thanks... I just hope the owner isn't asking what I'd pay for it just to give himself some feeling of what the game might be worth... which is always a possibility...

Just to give ME a feeling of what it MIGHT be worth (to help pitch my offer), just curious what people would consider paying for this game... it's a single player EM, here's some more pics to give a more complete idea of what it's like... Apparently it's 'almost 100% working'... those targets appear to be drop targets, even though they look like stand-ups... you can see that one is dropped on the left... in another photo he sent it was raised... Gameply it looks like almost nothing, but that doesn't bother me... the novalty of having drop targets that look like stand-up and having such a space playfield makes up for the proobable lack of gameplay

Playfield_comp.jpg Overview_2.JPG

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

The Internet has desensitized me so much, it's takes a lot more than a bad cartoon of a mermaid to get some movement.

Wow no joke it really has done a great job at desensitizing you.

#10 7 years ago

Did you know pictures with certain devices can show the location they were taken in the code?

Good luck with the negotiations.

#11 7 years ago

I did! embedded longitude and latitude in any cell phone pic =-)

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I did! embedded longitude and latitude in any cell phone pic =-)

I'm guessing you're joking... but would be very impressed if you did!! Please feel free to publicise the info, I'm sure nothing will come of it... I'd love to be proven it's not a joke

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

I'm guessing you're joking... but would be very impressed if you did!! Please feel free to publicise the info, I'm sure nothing will come of it... I'd love to be proven it's not a joke

Are you saying to prove it? Not sure what you mean. I know my iPhone records the location of every photo unless it is turned off.

You sounded upset it was mentioned. You posted the pics in the forum, thought it was open for discussion.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

You sounded upset it was mentioned. You posted the pics in the forum, thought it was open for discussion.

Not upset in the slightest, not sure what gave you that impression... I said I'm impressed if it's possible to get this info from the photo, and if SA has managed it, my hat is off to him, and I'd be happy for him to post his findings... I'd also be curious to see how the information is presented... not upset at all... more impressed and curious... I'm a bit of a dumb ass when it comes to software based 'virtual technologies' so am easily impressed

#15 7 years ago

It's called EXIF data. Not sure of the current privacy measures, but here's a 2010 article on the topic:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/205296/what_your_digital_photos_reveal_about_you.html

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

It's called EXIF data. Not sure of the current privacy measures, but here's a 2010 article on the topic:

Very interesting... I'd still be very curious if the data was extractable from the images I've uploaded... like I said, I'm sure nothing will come of this info being posted here, so if SA does have the data, I'd be interetsed to see it... believe me, I'd be probably more interetsed to see where these photo's were taken than anyone else!! Or PM me with it if you're shy...

#17 7 years ago

The embedded location is fact. That said I absolutely promise not to race you to your mermaid dream machine.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

The embedded location is fact. That said I absolutely promise not to race you to your mermaid dream machine.

I'm more concerned about someone finding this guy through the net than working out physically where he (and the machine) is... I know he's in Spain somewhere, so I don't think the physical location will be in easy reach of most Pinsiders

So you can see the location of the photo's from the images?? If So, I'd be very curious to know this! At the moment I'm hoping to get the game though another contact... knowing where the game actually is right now would help with shipping cost estimes, and since I'm not in touch with the owner directly, then the location from the EXIF data would give me a head start... That's why I was serious when I said feel free to post the location... or even better, PM me with it...

#19 7 years ago

I'm guessing his camera doesn't record gps data. Well, at least I'm not getting it:

Camera: Nokia N8-00
    Lens: 5.9 mm
    Exposure: Auto exposure, 1/50 sec, f/2.8, ISO 158
    Flash: Auto, Fired
    Date: August 30, 2012 3:59:37PM (timezone not specified)
    (4 days, 12 hours, 57 minutes, 47 seconds ago, assuming image timezone of US Pacific)
    File: 1,600 × 1,466 JPEG (2.3 megapixels)
    357,963 bytes (0.34 megabytes) Image compression: 95%

About uuid:faf5bdd5-ba3d-11da-ad31-d33d75182f1b
    F Number 2.8
    Aperture Value 2.8
    Date/Time Original 2012:08:30 14:59:37Z
    4 days, 20 hours, 57 minutes, 47 seconds ago
    Flash Fired True
    Flash Return No return detection
    Flash Mode Auto
    Flash Function False
    Flash Red Eye Mode False
    ISO Speed 158

Modify Date 2012:08:30 15:59:37
    4 days, 12 hours, 57 minutes, 47 seconds ago
    Y Cb Cr Positioning Centered
    Create Date 2012:08:30 15:59:37
    Components Configuration Y, Cb, Cr, -
    Exif Image Size 2,248 × 4,000
    ISO 158
    Flash Auto, Fired
    Maker Note Unknown (4,044 bytes binary data)
    Sub Sec Time 934
    Sub Sec Time Original 934
    Sub Sec Time Digitized 934
    Flashpix Version 0100
    Color Space sRGB
    Custom Rendered Normal
    Exposure Mode Auto
    Scene Capture Type Standard
    Gain Control Low gain up
    Padding (2,060 bytes binary data)
    Padding (2,060 bytes binary data)
    Offset Schema 4,168
    Offset Schema 2,096
    Digital Zoom Ratio 0
    Focal Length 5.9 mm
    F Number 2.80
    Aperture Value 2.80
    Exposure Time 1/50
    Shutter Speed Value 1/50
    Exif Version 0220
    White Balance Auto
    Date/Time Original 2012:08:30 15:59:37
    Light Source Flash
    Make Nokia
    Camera Model Name N8-00
    Orientation Horizontal (normal)

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from dlbuller:

I'm guessing his camera doesn't record gps data. Well, at least I'm not getting it:

Which image were you getting this from? The last image is of a different machine... the first three are from the game I've 'located'...

Actually it has to be one of the first three looking at the 'Date taken'... shame the GPS location's not there

#21 7 years ago

i looked at all of the images. yeah, i saw there was a sony camera used as well. None had GPS data.

#22 7 years ago

I noticed 2 cameras

N8-00 for the playfield
    DCS-W100 for the overview

Heres a site where you can see the EXIF data

http://exifdata.com/index.php

#23 7 years ago

Just out of interest, can you tell where this image was taken:

James_Hole_comp.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 7.65
    Cabinet Parts
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 84.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 59.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 23.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 5.00
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinbotz
    $ 199.99
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 2,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside