(Topic ID: 280740)

Has the pandemic had any affect on pinball prices?

By hbpinball

11 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

91445d65deb5afc155a2fb26122193c22ea39aa1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 11 months ago

I really underestimated the effect travel had on disposable income. Hobbies, pinball, boating, gym equipment,etc... are out of control. I really thought prices would drop but in fact it has been just the opposite.

#8 11 months ago

An example, my parents usually go on a very expensive cruise once a year, instead my dad is planning on buying more games for the game house.

#12 11 months ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

We really haven't seen the true issues for the Economy but will soon. No doubt many machines will be sold to pay rent/expenses. There are not enough well healed collectors to horde all of them for what could become years.

This is what I believe would happen but not yet. I guess it depends on stimulus and how quickly the economy bounces back. Also lots of high end collectors with cash ready to pounce if prices drop.

I know I have funds set aside in case it does.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside