Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 148 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BoJo
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0A26385C-D66D-492C-BB11-A225AA379CD1 (resized).png
    7FE0A4A1-D656-4A55-9653-EBD471D4E6B2 (resized).png
    download (2) (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guitarded.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago

Yeah - I have been an eBay seller for a long, long time...no more.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from slicknick13:

100% feedback going all the way back to '98 and I can't even list junk. It's a shame too, for niche hobbies.

Yeah - It sucks to work hard at creating a Feedback Profile in the thousands with 100% Positive Ratings only to have that turned into nothing, overnight.

Only ones who benefit from all of that effort were eBay. F them. Dry. In an uncomfortable place.

#78 3 years ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Pretty much everyone I know that deals guitars or buys and sells switched over the last few years from Ebay and other sites to Reverb.

Reverb is really not a good portal for guitar sellers. Similar problems to ebay re. Returns. All protections seem to be for the Buyers only.

#79 3 years ago
    Quoted from CashMoney:

. I’ve had countless scammers swap out cards, tamper cards, etc. Most of they lonely dudes just want to see the card I person and if it isn’t in pristine condition they request a return. I call eBay and they always say there isn’t enough evidence to overturn the decision. So ALL of the risk of on the seller now. Why am I paying ridiculous fees if there is ZERO protection on the sellers part??

Went through this with LPs. Same deal...eBay has 'nothing to do with Paypal. Until they want to raid your account for a bulshit return...

1 week later
    #104 3 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

They shut me off. Guess I’m done.

I threw a few rare Box Sets up at Hail Mary pricing...just to see if I could sneak them in before the deadline with a min. of harassment.

Got them listed, but can't do anything to edit them or any other listing I have up. Which is bullshit. Some of those listings are nearly a year old and this was not the arrangement I made with eBay when I put them up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guitarded.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-ebay-finally-done-itself-in-ss-amp1099-sellers?tu=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.