You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190818_211523 (resized).jpg
D44C8393-8656-4B84-8CBA-0E1624665521 (resized).png
D096BA5E-6DDE-4C4A-88C4-3B2541A5F599 (resized).png
#1 5 years ago

Saw this on CL, but haven’t been able to find any info about it. Looks interesting.

D096BA5E-6DDE-4C4A-88C4-3B2541A5F599 (resized).pngD096BA5E-6DDE-4C4A-88C4-3B2541A5F599 (resized).pngD44C8393-8656-4B84-8CBA-0E1624665521 (resized).pngD44C8393-8656-4B84-8CBA-0E1624665521 (resized).png
#2 5 years ago

Pachinko machine...I've seen lots like it, but not a Rialto specifically.

#4 5 years ago

Way two different pichinkos .
Op has posted a German style probably by bell late 60's early 70's. Plug has been hacked to take 120v , but kinda old and interesting version.
The second you posted is Japanese from early 80's.

#5 5 years ago

The Rialto was made in Germany by Wulff, who were taken over by Bally and also made pinballs for a while. They still exist as Bally/Wulff and make slots.

The largest win is one German mark.

#6 5 years ago

I’ve seen too many of the Japanese pachinkos, but this is the first German one I have seen. Any guess what this would be worth? I’ve seen the other kind for sale anywhere between $40 and $400(really?).

#7 5 years ago

http://penny-arcade.info/the-gunter-wulff-collection

Found some interesting information at this website. Like Pinslot said, it’s a gambling “bingolett” machine.

2 weeks later
#8 5 years ago

for the record, I picked this machine up.
Is interesting to see this machine spark interest on the pinball forums (pinside), pachinko forums (pachitalk), and the European machines forums (pennymachines) that I am on.

It is definitely not a pachinko, though it does take some design from them, and fuses it with the traditional late-50s European roto slot machine tech

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

for the record, I picked this machine up.
Is interesting to see this machine spark interest on the pinball forums (pinside), pachinko forums (pachitalk), and the European machines forums (pennymachines) that I am on.
It is definitely not a pachinko, though it does take some design from them, and fuses it with the traditional late-50s European roto slot machine tech

Did it work? Didnt have time, i may have pursued it if I had.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Did it work? Didnt have time, i may have pursued it if I had.

Don't know, I am not going to plug it in until I have time to review and test the transformer. European machines are 220 V.
Looks very clean inside though. Only down side is the wood, but it just needs a cleaning and refinishing.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Don't know, I am not going to plug it in until I have time to review and test the transformer. European machines are 220 V.
Looks very clean inside though. Only down side is the wood, but it just needs a cleaning and refinishing.

Thanks, when your ready and done please post an update. Love these penny machines!

#12 5 years ago

Any chance you could post a video of it in action when you get it going? I would love to see it!

#13 5 years ago

Gunter Wulff and Harro (Harry) Koebke made some neat machines.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from jasonspoint28:

Any chance you could post a video of it in action when you get it going? I would love to see it!

I can, but check out this far better video: (Bingolette was 1959, Rialto 1964, but they are basically the same machine)

be sure to check his whole channel if you like british penny machines!

4 months later
#15 4 years ago

Rialto now all working. Find the repair log here: https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?t=25552

20190818_211523 (resized).jpg20190818_211523 (resized).jpg
#16 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Rialto now all working. Find the repair log here: https://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?t=25552[quoted image]

Nice work, well done.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-seen-a-rialto and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.