(Topic ID: 24393)

Has anyone received their new PINBALL magazine yet???

By Gnatty

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 144 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by unigroove
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spfx_10_front_back.jpg
    Pinball_Magazine_new_A6_flyer.jpg
    thumbs_up.gif
    20120912_184331.jpg
    3_predator_rage.gif
    There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 11 years ago

Just curious, got my email on August 28th stating 7 to 9 days. Anyone get it yet????

#2 11 years ago

Nothing in Jersey as of today!

#3 11 years ago

Have not received mine in Maryland yet. Anxiously waiting.

#4 11 years ago

Nothing in MN yet.

#5 11 years ago

Nothing in London, Ontario yet.

#6 11 years ago

Maybe out of the loop, but are you talking about Pin Game Journal? Is there another mag out there?

#7 11 years ago

Nothing in Texas yet either. Pintastic, we are talking about the inaugural edition of Pinball magazine. It is produced in and mailed from the Netherlands. Yes, it is in English. There are a couple of threads on it here on Pinside.

Post edited by txstargazer3 : Auto correct made talking into tang!

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from pintastic:

Maybe out of the loop, but are you talking about Pin Game Journal? Is there another mag out there?

http://www.pinball-magazine.com/

#9 11 years ago

No show in Oregon...yet

#10 11 years ago

Haven't received it here in Florida yet.

#11 11 years ago

Recieved mine a few days ago in Belgium.

#12 11 years ago

Was notified mine shipped but still not received it (not a complaint, just reporting).

#13 11 years ago

Not a complaint here either, just thought I would post and see if they have arrived in the states and if so, how the mag was!

#14 11 years ago

Expecting to see mine end of next week or the following week. Eagerly awaiting!

#15 11 years ago

Nothing in GA yet.

#16 11 years ago

Nothing today...saturday in NJ .......
    I'm taking for granted the people posting here were in the first batch shipped....

#17 11 years ago

Just so you guys know, you're not the only ones who would like to see the magazine delivered. As editor of Pinball Magazine I received a couple of reactions about the magazine arriving. I was actually expecting they would have arrived by now. Now I think there was a holiday in the US which could have delayed delivery, but still: they should arrive any day now. Please keep me posted as well as I hate to see things go wrong.

#18 11 years ago

Yes, Monday was Labor Day. No mail delivery.

#19 11 years ago

I bet they will arrive Monday. Nothing today (saturday). Can't wait to read it.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I'm taking for granted the people posting here were in the first batch shipped....

Not in Sat's mail. I was in the first shipment. I will post when I get it!!

#21 11 years ago

I am in first shipment and had nothing in the Saturday mail in Texas. I would guess that those in the New England area might be first if NYC is the port of entry.

#22 11 years ago

Just got mine today!

#23 11 years ago

That sounds good!

#24 11 years ago

Took it out of the envelope. First impressions:

Holy, ton of content. Probably will take many days to work my way through it.

Very impressive polished and glossy look. Just flipping through the pages, tons of art, photos, etc jumping out.

Nice to see ads from from all of the industry. Hopefully many more in the future.

I bought it immediately to support the new venture, but it is an impressive piece and I will definitely continue to buy future issues as they come out. Any idea what kind of frequency there might be?

#25 11 years ago

Good to hear!

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

Any idea what kind of frequency there might be?

I'm glad the first copies are showing up in North America Thanks for your feedback. I think doing 2-3 issues a year seems realistic.

#27 11 years ago

It's also up on the Pinball411.com site! [Reviews] Thanks!

#28 11 years ago

There is no noise in Illinois and no magazine yet either. I am sure it will be here soon though!

#29 11 years ago

Can't wait til I get home, and check the mail!

I'll buy the next issue also!

#30 11 years ago

Got mine today in Canada. Looks good.

#31 11 years ago

Yes I got mine in New York. Can't wait to read it tonight.

#32 11 years ago

Nothing in Texas today.

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from ThePostmaster:

Can't wait til I get home, and check the mail!

Not yet, maybe tomorrow!

#34 11 years ago

Whoa! Ok, Gnatty...if you got yours in NY today,,,i should have mine tomorrow...

#35 11 years ago

Nothing in California yet but looking forward to getting it soon.

#36 11 years ago

Hoping it will make it to western Canada tomorrow since the guys down east are getting them. Can't wait.

#37 11 years ago

Just wanted to follow up on the Pinball Magazine and all I can say is wow! What a publication. The magazine is top notch! High quality glossy thick stock pages loaded with great photos with a fantastic interveiw with Roger Sharpe. Great reading, very few adds (which are all pinball related) and overall a superb magazine. Im sold and will continue to order issues as they are released. The editor, Jonathan Joosten, has pm'ed me a few times through pinside since I started this thread, to see if copies have arrived here in the U.S. Total class. I hope everyone enjoys their copy like I did. It's great we now have two pinball publications to support this great hobby.

#38 11 years ago

Hi Gnatty! How about you write up a review of the mag for my website? Hmmmm?
    Thanks.

#39 11 years ago

$19 with shipping? Hmm.

#40 11 years ago

Still waiting on mine.

#41 11 years ago

He is adjusting the shipping cost. If less, you'll get a refund...all good!

#42 11 years ago

nothing here yet.

#43 11 years ago

Got mine in FL yesterday. Haven't had a chance to read yet, but flipped through it and it looks great.

#44 11 years ago

Got mine today, gonna crack it open shortly!

#45 11 years ago

Got mine today in CT. Just blew the engine in my lawn tractor so I figured I'd drown my sorrows in a good magazine

#46 11 years ago

Got mine in the post today. Thanks!

#47 11 years ago

I just got mine today in Washington, DC and look forward to reading it!

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from Doot77:

Got mine today, gonna crack it open shortly!

I'm only what, 20min from you? No Soup for me today. Maybe tomorrow.

#49 11 years ago

Still nothing for me in Maryland.

#50 11 years ago

No joy in Texas.

There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-received-their-new-pinball-magazine-yet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.