(Topic ID: 20082)

Has anyone purchased one of these custom coin door covers from Pinball Dreams?

By LITZ

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PEN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

t2thumbsupr.gif
    my_incorrect_order_T2_parts.jpg
    arnold_pects_flex.gif
    Arnold.gif
    kasse_sttng_eingebaut.jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago

Cool, JDub!...Can't wait to see the pix!

t2thumbsupr.gift2thumbsupr.gif

3 months later
    #52 11 years ago

Hi guys and girls,

Just read this thread for the first time...great to receive feedback we can learn from. We are a small team of 6 people ...all pinball enthusiasts working together. We really work hard to provide best quality possible and really appreciate any advice to improve our products.

So normal reaction for inquries for me is usually within 2 hours...but if i followed this thread properly. I have to talk to my assistent

Just want to let you know...we're doing our best to provide best customer satisfaction and are willing to improve every day

Have a great eve
    Cheers

Henrik

#53 11 years ago
    Quoted from ronlisa:

Call me old fashioned but I like the traditional coin door myself.

Me too. It never ceases to amaze me how much money people seem to have to spend on things like this.

#54 11 years ago

One more thing....delievery time.unfortunately completely out of our hands....sometimes it takes 14 days from leaving Germany until getting through us customs....so it sometimes takes up to 3 weeks on the road..

Vat: we could indeed sell without vat. bUT we are in Germany...that means a complete customs declaration which takes aprox 2 hours and i simply would have to charge for that service...might still save some money on larger amounts.

Cheers again

Henrik

#55 11 years ago

Very cool to see that the owners of Pinball Dreams check in here-that will definitely make me check out the site to see if there's anything I "need".

#56 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-Dreams:

Hi guys and girls,

Just read this thread for the first time...great to receive feedback we can learn from. We are a small team of 6 people ...all pinball enthusiasts working together. We really work hard to provide best quality possible and really appreciate any advice to improve our products.

So normal reaction for inquries for me is usually within 2 hours...but if i followed this thread properly. I have to talk to my assistent

Just want to let you know...we're doing our best to provide best customer satisfaction and are willing to improve every day

Have a great eve
    Cheers

Henrik

Henrik-

Super glad to hear from you. Welcome to pinside!!!!

You have some great products!! How about a Pinside discount

I need the T2 Coin door and Apron

By the way Caty's customer service is SUPER!

#57 11 years ago

I wouldn't mind one of those T2 aprons if you are making them.

#58 11 years ago

Good morning..

Please send Mail for inquirys [email protected]

Have a great day
    Cheers

Henrik

#59 11 years ago

This is just badace. Especially for a pin that wouldn't leave the collection. This is like putting a tuna tower on a yacht. It just looks beautiful.

#60 11 years ago

I think i would find it mildly disturbing having Uncle Fester constantly staring at my junk like that.....

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from flipper_fever76:

I think i would find it mildly disturbing having Uncle Fester constantly staring at my junk like that.....

Uncle Fester the Mole$t3R!

#62 11 years ago

If this were a voting thread, I would vote NO!

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-purchased-one-of-these-custom-coin-door-covers-from-pinball-dreams/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.