Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jar155
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I really love the looks of JJPPOTC and would love to buy one but the cash isn’t there. I’m still trying to get get caught up on supplying cars to sell and finance for my car dealership. I wold have to sell something which would mean letting go of MM, CC, IJ, TZ or a combination of one of those and another game. I of course would play it first but it just looks sooooo awesome. Thoughts.

#2 6 years ago

Do it. You'll be glad you did.

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : Play it first. To be sure it's for you.

#3 6 years ago

You should sell ccc before it’s remade and price drops anyways.

Also definately play pirates first

#4 6 years ago

If I were you I'd have TZ on the chopping block. Pirates looks awesome but you definitely need to play it first

#5 6 years ago

Or I could sell my restored funhouse and my earthshaker once I finish swapping out the NOS PF I got from Pat Lawlor that he signed along with my diamond plate Whirlwind

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Or I could sell my restored funhouse and my earthshaker once I finish swapping out the NOS PF I got from Pat Lawlor that he signed along with my diamond plate Whirlwind

If you are going to sell anything I would sell MM. It will be the easiest to get back in a couple years.

#7 6 years ago

Yes.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

See, now you're just braggin.

#9 6 years ago

No, I restored the funhouse myself it isn’t bad but it isn’t HEP. I used a IPB PF new decals, ramps, plastics, Rudy Face and everything else. It looks great but again it isn’t HEP. The DP WW is nice. The ES well we will see. I haven’t got it back together yet and it is a real pain in the ass. but I really don’t my play any of them so I should sell them. Hell, I have seen shitty restored FHs go for big money.

#11 6 years ago

I'd sell a CCC regardless...

I haven't played Pirates yet. It looks fantastic though. My wife was joking about what we'd move out to make room, but I'm done buying anything without playing it first.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-played-jjppotc-and-would-you-sell-a-ccc-for-one?hl=gjm7777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.