4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

So I found this company called PinballShore via Instagram. They have a few pinball machines for sale at good to decent prices. My concern is, I can't find them anywhere on the internet. I requested from them a website address which they gave me.

Pinballshore.com

But something doesn't feel right. They claim to be based out of the US but their address on their website is in the UK.

I just didn't know if someone has dealt with these people yet.

#2 4 years ago

Their "About Us" section has a lot of grammatical and spelling errors. I would be wary of this unless someone has had any transactions with them.

#4 4 years ago

Awesome! Thank you PBEarwood. I really appreciate you finding that thread.

#5 4 years ago

Wow! Pinsider to the rescue.

I wonder why this scammer website is still operational?

#6 4 years ago

Can you take down a website? The Instagram page could be reported.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I wonder why this scammer website is still operational?

Because websites are tough to remove. There's usually a vetting process for complaints to protect the web host's customers against false claims. Imagine if someone claimed that a website they didn't like was doing something malicious when they really weren't, just because they didn't like the site and wanted to cause trouble.

Quoted from LoserKid_Pinball:

Can you take down a website?

Not unless you contact their hosting provider and can provide concrete proof it's a scam site or is operating in some way that violates their host's terms of service policy. A hosting provider isn't going to terminate a customer's account just on some random person's say-so.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-heard-of-pinballshore-inc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.