(Topic ID: 165050)

Has anyone heard from Joe at Pingraffix?

By Wickedbass

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinupgirl1975.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 7 years ago

First I'd like to apologize on behalf of Pingraffix. We were on a family vacation from July 24-31.

Secondly, I think bashing Joe and our company in a public forum like this is disgraceful. Most big companies don't even answer emails in less than 12 hours, you get a notice of at least 24-48 hour response time. Joe is basically a one man shop most of the time, and I have not been around as much the past couple of months to help him answer the growing number of email requests, product inquiries, questions etc because of a death in my family, so if you were to be angry at anyone it should be directed at me.

We do appreciate all feedback, so if you have any other further problems, questions, concerns you can email me at [email protected] and I will be sure to try and answer you as promptly as possible.

Thank you

Gina

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

This isn't the only thread that has talked about the abysmal communications that Pingraffix has. Just do a quick search and you can see there is a pattern here. Maybe Pingraffix should stop worrying about what people say in Pinside and worry more about improving their communications with their customers. Just a thought.

Not disagreeing with you here, and we are working on it as best as we can. I was the point of contact for all emails and customer service but had a death in my family in April and I have NOT been around for a while. Before that time my communication and customer service to the Pinball community was my number 1 priority. Again as stated in my previous post, I take full responsibility for the lack there of for the past few months. I truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinupgirl1975.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-heard-from-joe-at-pingraffix?tu=pinupgirl1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.