(Topic ID: 165050)

Has anyone heard from Joe at Pingraffix?

By Wickedbass

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago

Hey All

JGRAFFIX thanks for the heads up.. good looking out.

First off.. PiNUPGIRL that was very nobel of you... BUT...There is no one to blame but myself.
    I take full responsibility.

Yes, the past few months have been insanely crazy here and I have literally been up until 4 in the morning for the last three months working around the clock to make sure all of our great customers are happy. Because at the end of the day..it's not about the money...it's about pinball...and you guys..and that is what keeps us going.

If I added up all the hours I spend in the studio making and designing stuff..it would probably come out to $3 dollars an hour I am making. But I do it for the love of the hobby and there is nothing more that I like and hearing how happy our customers are when the y receive and install our products.

We had an automated e-mail message set up.. however.. obviously it failed..being that I was in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean for 7 days without any kind of real connection to the WEB made it impossible for us to fix...

So for that I do apologize.

I thank you for all the kind words you guys have said for us and I also thank you for the negative as well.

Moving forward..you can be rest assured that we will be on top of things and back to the customer service we are known for.

I am posting my phone number here as well..this is my personal cell number

516 680 1787

If you ever have a problem or just want to chat..call me .. Anyone will tell you that I love to talk to you guys.

Lastly...we have always taken care of my customers..one way of another.. Whether it is at the shows..or through mail. Do another search and see how many people really enjoy our products and service.

Both Gina and I are committed to making your pinball experience the best possible and we take this extremely serious.

We are very passionate about what we do and we strive on customer satisfaction.

With that being said...I need to get back to work now..but I just wanted to clear the air a little bit here and I hope that this helped.

Sincerely

Joe DiRusso
    President
    PinGraffix 2.0
    www.pingraffix.com
    [email protected]
    516 680 1787

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-heard-from-joe-at-pingraffix?tu=joeraptor2003 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.