(Topic ID: 165050)

Has anyone heard from Joe at Pingraffix?

By Wickedbass

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Leachdude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 7 years ago

It does seem he is very slow on response's. It took 3+ weeks to get an order from him, 2 weeks to get a response from an email. Now I have damage on my product so I expect to wait another 3 weeks to hear from him.

I guess with all the other vender's giving quicker shipping and faster response times we all get used to this.

It is very annoying to wait for someone to respond after you send them hundreds of dollars.

He will loose business because of this. I dont care how busy you may or may not be if you are trying to run any kind of business when you sell something you need to respond ASAP.

This is the only company in 8 years of pinball I have had to wait more then 12 hours for any response. I simple is not good enough in my book.

And the product, I am kind of dissapointed in the bladeskins I ordered, multiple air bubbles, cuts not all smooth, bad packaging caused shipping damage. It just feels like it was kind of rushed out the door. Not happy.

#18 7 years ago

I don't think anyone is bashing anyone. When someone goes AFK after taking your funds it is a normal reaction to try and figure out what is going on. And I'm not sure what bigger company's you are talking about that do not respond to emails withing 12 hours, they must not be pinball related company's, as all of them I send e-mails to respond within a timely manner.

It would have been an easy thing to post on your site or have an auto reply email to make sure people trying to contact you know the reason why you are not responding.

Just remember you are a company, no matter how big or how small your customer's need to hear from you.

Joe has reached out to me and we are working on getting my order fixed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Leachdude.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-heard-from-joe-at-pingraffix?tu=Leachdude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.