(Topic ID: 165050)

Has anyone heard from Joe at Pingraffix?

By Wickedbass

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TKDalumni
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Does anyone know if Joe at Pingraffix is ok. We were having an exchange by email, however he hasn’t responded in 2 weeks. I met Joe at Pintastic seemed like a good guy hope he is well.

Joe if you see this, send me that invoice…I want to send you money!!!

#2 7 years ago

hmm no one, is he still in business? Did i miss something.

#3 7 years ago

He is probably busy setting up at ReplayFX

#4 7 years ago

I have found Joe is really bad at getting back to you (via email or Pinside mail, anyway). He sent me some blades last week--betting he is just busy.

#5 7 years ago

Joe posted Sunday on FB saying he was beginning a family vacation. I think he's in Bermuda or something.

#6 7 years ago

Ah, ok great thanks for all the reply's. Ill stay on him.

thanks

#7 7 years ago

Second that. I ordered a few items from him and never received a shipment confirmation after 2 weeks. Reached out a few times and he finally responded to let me know the package shipped and I should have it in a few days. 4 business days later I reached out requesting a refund as I didn't believe anything shipped. He didn't reply but processed my refund...the items never shipped!

Too bad, because they have some cool stuff. I've had nothing but great experiences with places like cointaker, mezel mods, and pinball life...so I guess I'll just stay away from Pingraffix

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from per3per3:

Second that. I ordered a few items from him and never received a shipment confirmation after 2 weeks. Reached out a few times and he finally responded to let me know the package shipped and I should have it in a few days. 4 business days later I reached out requesting a refund as I didn't believe anything shipped. He didn't reply but processed my refund...the items never shipped!
    Too bad, because they have some cool stuff. I've had nothing but great experiences with places like cointaker, mezel mods, and pinball life...so I guess I'll just stay away from Pingraffix

I would consider giving Joe another chance. He does pinball shows and that sometimes backs him up but the products are solid. He has a small business and Joe does most of all the work so sometimes a little patience is required. The quality of his products are fantastic though. Especially the toppers.

#9 7 years ago

I have not heard from him. I have also not tried to get ahold of him... not sure that matters

#10 7 years ago

I had a delay where I placed an order and it had not arrived for two weeks. I contacted him and then got the shipping notice and he also replied that he had been at a show so it had been a little delayed. The next order I placed two weeks ago came within a few days without problems. I think be patient as most PINBALL vendors are mom and pop shops and in some cases they also have full time jobs/personal lives so can't always have next day turnaround or response.

#11 7 years ago

Yep. Cool guy with a solid rep for good products. I'd definitely give him another shot as I'm sure he's not intentionally dissing ya.

#12 7 years ago

Just wanted to reach out to you guys and let you know that I spoke with Joe and he's fine. He says he thought he shipped out all his orders before he went on a family vacation. He will be back home on Sunday. So if you don't hear back from him early next week send him another email. - Best wishes to the group

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I had a delay where I placed an order and it had not arrived for two weeks. I contacted him and then got the shipping notice and he also replied that he had been at a show so it had been a little delayed. The next order I placed two weeks ago came within a few days without problems. I think be patient as most PINBALL vendors are mom and pop shops and in some cases they also have full time jobs/personal lives so can't always have next day turnaround or response.

+1

I have found that many of these Pinball websites are just side businesses for these guys, besides Pinball Life/Marco/Mezel - so they definitely need to be cut some slack as they pretty much run their businesses themselves and have other jobs/careers and families they are busy with.

One thing is for sure, almost every person I have dealt with has been awesome and I have been totally happy at the end of the day, even if their response time sucked. I am an impatient person, probably like yourself, and sometimes its hard to put myself in their shoes.

#14 7 years ago

It does seem he is very slow on response's. It took 3+ weeks to get an order from him, 2 weeks to get a response from an email. Now I have damage on my product so I expect to wait another 3 weeks to hear from him.

I guess with all the other vender's giving quicker shipping and faster response times we all get used to this.

It is very annoying to wait for someone to respond after you send them hundreds of dollars.

He will loose business because of this. I dont care how busy you may or may not be if you are trying to run any kind of business when you sell something you need to respond ASAP.

This is the only company in 8 years of pinball I have had to wait more then 12 hours for any response. I simple is not good enough in my book.

And the product, I am kind of dissapointed in the bladeskins I ordered, multiple air bubbles, cuts not all smooth, bad packaging caused shipping damage. It just feels like it was kind of rushed out the door. Not happy.

#15 7 years ago

First I'd like to apologize on behalf of Pingraffix. We were on a family vacation from July 24-31.

Secondly, I think bashing Joe and our company in a public forum like this is disgraceful. Most big companies don't even answer emails in less than 12 hours, you get a notice of at least 24-48 hour response time. Joe is basically a one man shop most of the time, and I have not been around as much the past couple of months to help him answer the growing number of email requests, product inquiries, questions etc because of a death in my family, so if you were to be angry at anyone it should be directed at me.

We do appreciate all feedback, so if you have any other further problems, questions, concerns you can email me at [email protected] and I will be sure to try and answer you as promptly as possible.

Thank you

Gina

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

I think bashing Joe and our company in a public forum like this is disgraceful.

Yup. What she said.

#17 7 years ago

I can assure you that Pingraffix is one stand up company, and people are entitled to take a holiday. When small business take holidays there isn't anyone to there to respond, take orders, send out orders or answer silly posts. I can assure you that Joe and Gina do the best they can to respond to everyone as soon as possible. They are the best people I have ever dealt will in the "mods" industry by a mile and I have every faith that all will be resolved.

#18 7 years ago

I don't think anyone is bashing anyone. When someone goes AFK after taking your funds it is a normal reaction to try and figure out what is going on. And I'm not sure what bigger company's you are talking about that do not respond to emails withing 12 hours, they must not be pinball related company's, as all of them I send e-mails to respond within a timely manner.

It would have been an easy thing to post on your site or have an auto reply email to make sure people trying to contact you know the reason why you are not responding.

Just remember you are a company, no matter how big or how small your customer's need to hear from you.

Joe has reached out to me and we are working on getting my order fixed.

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinupgirl1975:

Secondly, I think bashing Joe and our company in a public forum like this is disgraceful.
    Gina

I disagree here, people talking about their history of transactions with Pingraffix is exactly what this forum is about. If there are several people that have had negative transactions with Pingraffix I want to hear about it. If you consider someone discussing their transaction to be "bashing" then that is on Pingraffix to fix those issues NOT to silent people. This isn't the only thread that has talked about the abysmal communications that Pingraffix has. Just do a quick search and you can see there is a pattern here. Maybe Pingraffix should stop worrying about what people say in Pinside and worry more about improving their communications with their customers. Just a thought.

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from Leachdude:

And I'm not sure what bigger company's you are talking about that do not respond to emails withing 12 hours, they must not be pinball related company's, as all of them I send e-mails to respond within a timely manner.

I can name four. Difference is...I won't.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

This isn't the only thread that has talked about the abysmal communications that Pingraffix has. Just do a quick search and you can see there is a pattern here. Maybe Pingraffix should stop worrying about what people say in Pinside and worry more about improving their communications with their customers. Just a thought.

Not disagreeing with you here, and we are working on it as best as we can. I was the point of contact for all emails and customer service but had a death in my family in April and I have NOT been around for a while. Before that time my communication and customer service to the Pinball community was my number 1 priority. Again as stated in my previous post, I take full responsibility for the lack there of for the past few months. I truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

#22 7 years ago

Hey All

JGRAFFIX thanks for the heads up.. good looking out.

First off.. PiNUPGIRL that was very nobel of you... BUT...There is no one to blame but myself.
    I take full responsibility.

Yes, the past few months have been insanely crazy here and I have literally been up until 4 in the morning for the last three months working around the clock to make sure all of our great customers are happy. Because at the end of the day..it's not about the money...it's about pinball...and you guys..and that is what keeps us going.

If I added up all the hours I spend in the studio making and designing stuff..it would probably come out to $3 dollars an hour I am making. But I do it for the love of the hobby and there is nothing more that I like and hearing how happy our customers are when the y receive and install our products.

We had an automated e-mail message set up.. however.. obviously it failed..being that I was in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean for 7 days without any kind of real connection to the WEB made it impossible for us to fix...

So for that I do apologize.

I thank you for all the kind words you guys have said for us and I also thank you for the negative as well.

Moving forward..you can be rest assured that we will be on top of things and back to the customer service we are known for.

I am posting my phone number here as well..this is my personal cell number

516 680 1787

If you ever have a problem or just want to chat..call me .. Anyone will tell you that I love to talk to you guys.

Lastly...we have always taken care of my customers..one way of another.. Whether it is at the shows..or through mail. Do another search and see how many people really enjoy our products and service.

Both Gina and I are committed to making your pinball experience the best possible and we take this extremely serious.

We are very passionate about what we do and we strive on customer satisfaction.

With that being said...I need to get back to work now..but I just wanted to clear the air a little bit here and I hope that this helped.

Sincerely

Joe DiRusso
    President
    PinGraffix 2.0
    www.pingraffix.com
    [email protected]
    516 680 1787

#23 7 years ago

Just called and ordered a Pizza for Delivery. Thanks Joe!

#24 7 years ago

I can say that pinupgirl has been very responsive in the past and Joe recently as well. It was taking some time for my order to go out, but it was over the 4th weekend and Joe responded that he was at wedding as well. That was perfectly fine in my book and product arrived soon after and was excellent.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-heard-from-joe-at-pingraffix?hl=ball_shine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.