(Topic ID: 122393)

Has anyone had trouble with CPRs "slightly imperfect" stock?

By Mooses

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by arzoo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20150323_130731.jpg
20150323_130345.jpg
20150323_130744.jpg

#1 4 years ago

I've never purchased from them before and according to the website their last of stock parts are "slightly imperfect" and have "teeny tiny imperfections". Well I bought one of the last Flash Gordon backglasses and I just can't swallow what they sent me as a "teeny tiny imperfection". It looks like it should have been made for Attack of the Tomato People. I sent them an email with pics and I still haven't heard anything back. Am I wrong in thinking this is far past "slightly imperfect" or is this standard from them?

20150323_130345.jpg 20150323_130731.jpg 20150323_130744.jpg
#2 4 years ago

Looks like sh;t! I wouldn't be happy.

#3 4 years ago

Attack of the Tomato People ....lol

#4 4 years ago

Return it for a refund if your not happy, no return issues....

#5 4 years ago

I personally could not put that in my pin and be happy , but also slightly is a word left up to ones perception and peoples perceptions often differ from others , im kind of a split there on responsibility to make it right thats a tough one

#6 4 years ago

Wow. Way too red.

#7 4 years ago

We do know where this project went red and will be re-running it ( someday ), but all future CMYK Backglasses will not have these issues. Kevin & I worked very hard at identifying the issues, how they happened, and took measures to drastically change the Production Process so that this never happens again.....

A good example of one of our latest CMYK Backglass projects is the EATPM Backglass, which came out super nice!
http://www.classicplayfields.com/photo155.html

Stu
CPR Art Director
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#8 4 years ago

Ok glad to know that it's not just me who thinks this is 50 shades of red too many. I can't find any return info on their website so I'll give them another day before I try emailing them again. I agree that slightly imperfect can be open to interpretation but this is in the description -

"Price: $199.00 USD (reg $249) $50-off, remaining glasses have teeny tiny imperfections. We kept these culled until now. All that's left at this point.

For only 50$ off I thought maybe a few lines out of place or something...

#9 4 years ago

I did not realize you were part of their team Stu where can I find the return info?

#11 4 years ago

Flash needed some PF50.

4 months later
#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We do know where this project went red and will be re-running it ( someday )

Any estimate on when CPR will re-run the FG backglass? Are we talking months or years? Any chance on re-running the playfield also?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.00
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 50.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 44.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside