(Topic ID: 245392)

Has anyone experienced a douchebag on Craigslist flagging their adds?

By zr11990

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by whthrs166
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hqdefault (resized).jpg
    1gn0wt (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    820B1466-E03C-4CD9-A95D-17BFF0E48F4C (resized).jpeg
    1486524603_giraffe-eating-popcorn.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 4 years ago

Try posting an ad to sell your game for a fair price and have some asshole pirate your pics and post another ad for your machine with your pics and contact info for half of what it is worth! Got to meet a whole lot of new people! Really shitty move and I pretty much knew who it was that did it. Craig's List is full people that will do you harm and you are probably rubbing elbows with some of them. The good thing that came about was I sold the game for my asking price to one of them!

#24 4 years ago

yeah and the funny thing is I met a bunch of cool people calling me. They all flagged the ad so it got taken down within hours.

#40 4 years ago

Yeah this ^^ is what I have seen around here. Maybe if they would just be honest and say “ wanted to buy X machine for a fraction of what it is worth” then all of the rest of us might be forgiving.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I made the drive to Ft Worth for a CV once. The people were at a Mexican restaurant so I met them there. I drank two giant margaritas then we went to his house and loaded the pin. I had a monster buzz and had no business driving. I didn’t want to impose on the nice people I bought the pin from so I drove to a rest stop to take a short nap and wound up sleeping all night. The wife was beside herself thinking I had had a accident and was dead or in the hospital. I need a deal on a system 11 like I used to find. I bought my first CV for 3k.

LOL good story... now lets see if we can find one of those 3k CVs shall we...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whthrs166.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-experienced-a-douchebag-on-craigslist-flagging-their-adds?tu=whthrs166 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.