New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 245392)

Has anyone experienced a douchebag on Craigslist flagging their adds?

By zr11990

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by whthrs166
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

hqdefault (resized).jpg
    1gn0wt (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    820B1466-E03C-4CD9-A95D-17BFF0E48F4C (resized).jpeg
    1486524603_giraffe-eating-popcorn.gif

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

Personally I'd love if both you and your competition were flagged. Get really sick of seeing wtb ads. We all want to buy, you aren't special and neither is he.

#52 1 year ago
    Quoted from dung:

Personally I'd love if both you and your competition were flagged. Get really sick of seeing wtb ads. We all want to buy, you aren't special and neither is he.

Well La De Da. You are certainly welcome to jump in a post an add if you want. Last time I checked there wasn't anything saying I cant, in fact, that is why there is a Wanted section on CL.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

Been an ongoing war on my local CL
    raleigh.craigslist.org link
    raleigh.craigslist.org link

Wow, LOL

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Well La De Da. You are certainly welcome to jump in a post an add if you want. Last time I checked there wasn't anything saying I cant, in fact, that is why there is a Wanted section on CL.

I flag em all. Worthless spam that gets in the way.

#55 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

We all know we're welcome to do the same but we don't do it because we don't like clogging up CL trying to get a hold of Sellers before everyone else. Your the dude that most people can't stand on CL. You're the problem.
    Get it?

#56 1 year ago

FFS, it's "ad" as in "advertisement," not "add."

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

1gn0wt (resized).jpg
    #58 1 year ago

I thought I was looking at my Mothers old douchebag but that's in Ohio.

hqdefault (resized).jpg
    #59 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

there are very few of you in my area, CL Houston is my area.

95% of the time when I find something, it's in dallas/ ft. worth. Never look forward to making that 8 hour drive (there and back).

#60 1 year ago
    Quoted from hocuslocus:

95% of the time when I find something, it's in dallas/ ft. worth. Never look forward to making that 8 hour drive (there and back).

I made the drive to Ft Worth for a CV once. The people were at a Mexican restaurant so I met them there. I drank two giant margaritas then we went to his house and loaded the pin. I had a monster buzz and had no business driving. I didn’t want to impose on the nice people I bought the pin from so I drove to a rest stop to take a short nap and wound up sleeping all night. The wife was beside herself thinking I had had a accident and was dead or in the hospital. I need a deal on a system 11 like I used to find. I bought my first CV for 3k.

#61 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

The problem I find is the wanted ads are posted everywhere, not just under the wanted section. Not to mention they are posted multiple times a day.

If you don’t post them more than once a day, and only one at a time(meaning you delete old ads when posting a new one), and only list under the wanted section, then I have no problem with that. Anything else I used to flag.

I say used to because my time is too valuable now to waste chasing some deal that might come along once a year. Woohoo, I saved $300 and it only took me a year and 200 hours perusing through garbage, and 7 empty trips to bad sellers houses.

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I made the drive to Ft Worth for a CV once. I drank two giant margaritas. . . I had a monster buzz and had no business driving. . . The wife was beside herself thinking I had had a accident and was dead

#63 1 year ago

Just to clear his name and at this point what does it matter but I’m pretty sure it isn’t who we were discussing. I’m pretty sure I know who it is and he has been doing it for a long time.

#64 1 year ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

I made the drive to Ft Worth for a CV once. The people were at a Mexican restaurant so I met them there. I drank two giant margaritas then we went to his house and loaded the pin. I had a monster buzz and had no business driving. I didn’t want to impose on the nice people I bought the pin from so I drove to a rest stop to take a short nap and wound up sleeping all night. The wife was beside herself thinking I had had a accident and was dead or in the hospital. I need a deal on a system 11 like I used to find. I bought my first CV for 3k.

LOL good story... now lets see if we can find one of those 3k CVs shall we...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 7,000.00
    Pinball Machine
    Arizona Pinball
    $ 59.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    $ 339.00
    $ 35.00
    Hardware
    Filament Printing
    $ 120.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    € 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 18.95
    $ 7,699.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 89.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 9,500.00
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 13.00
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 12.75
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 189.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Special When Lit
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside