Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PinNin
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from hocuslocus:

installed a lot of em.
    Make sure you put a small amount of wax on a new one and it'll play like it should.
    I was a little skeptical at first, but once you get them installed correctly it works out great.
    As you know it's subjective on how a game feels after the install, to me it feels the same, maybe slightly faster... hard to say though.

I know I am replying to a year old post but I have a question bout what was stated: Put a little bit of wax on the UNDERSIDE of the playfield protector? Is that what's being stated? Or wax on top? Or both?

9 months later
    #67 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

I’d leave it out in the sun for a few hours and keep checking on it. You may need to add some weights to keep it flat.

I tighten up plastic taped around the fireplace to keep drafts out in the winter sometimes. A hair dryer blowing on it tightens it. Might be a quicker approach?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kozmckpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-ever-used-a-playfield-protector-from-playfield-protectors?tu=kozmckpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.