(Topic ID: 111278)

Has anyone ever seen this Baywatch topper?

By fossmin

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0341.JPG
IMG_0335.JPG
image-23.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_3561.JPG
#1 9 years ago

The bottom one in the picture. I know the top one is pretty common. What about the bottom one? I have never seen one of these before. The pinball flyer shows a blue topper in the same style. Anyone have one of these?

Thanks

Gerry

IMG_3561.JPGIMG_3561.JPG
#2 9 years ago

Don't know anything about those sign toppers but I'm building a 1/20 model for my topper - I'm gonna LED the head/tail/top lights and tie them into the flashers image-23.jpgimage-23.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Mine looks the same but with green Baywatch lettering and no SEGA logo in the top left corner.

#5 9 years ago

Wouldnt mind the top one for my bf. We discovered the doubles mode by accident.

#6 9 years ago

I have what I believe is an NOS top one. $50 + shipping.

#7 9 years ago

Here's a couple of quick photos of mine, should be able to zoom in to see the color better. I have a feeling this may have been a sample game. Sega gave this particular game to Neil Falconer who worked on the software. It also has the drop target decals that appear in the flyer unlike any other I've seen.

Edit: I know, I know the top drop target is broken. This happened recently and haven't gotten to replacing it. I'm a little worried about removing and re applying the decal to a new target, but I have done it on Batman Forever and it turned out fine, fingers crossed.
IMG_0335.JPGIMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0341.JPGIMG_0341.JPG

#8 9 years ago

I replaced my target sticker after a snapped target, just use a new razor blade, should slide off and even have enough sticky on the back to transfer to the new target.

Good luck.

#9 9 years ago

I have an early production baywatch. It has the same drop target stickers as flipmi as well as a ramp sign that says "spell rescue"

I have no topper tho =/

#10 9 years ago

Targets on this game are seriously wasted - from what I perceive, you can drop them to initiate a timed lock shot on your first ball - buy why bother with that since you get "freebies" with your 2nd and 3rd balls?

I know they also serve to increase the multi-ball jackpot, but at that point I'm more concerned with hitting the ramps!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-ever-seen-this-baywatch-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.