(Topic ID: 202473)

Has anyone ever purchased something from this site ?

By SUPERBEE

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PinballPimp
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Would love to get the lighted panel for my Getaway and this price seems too good to be true.

https://www.attirekicks.top/the-getaway-high-speed-2-hs2-lighted-pinball-led-speaker-panel-basic-p-3302.html

#2 1 year ago

Lots of other pinball related stuff at stupid low prices. Something has to be wrong here.
    https://www.attirekicks.top/pinball-c-1_22_23/

#3 1 year ago

Seems to be a strong feminazi site promoting sexual discrimination. I would avoid, the prices look like a scam anyway.

https://www.attirekicks.top/about_us.html

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Crash:

the prices look like a scam anyway.

Pretty much what i was thinking

#5 1 year ago

If you go thru the ads for sale you will see images that you recognize (I did) from pinside and ebay along with websites we actually buy from. Think you're walking into a scam.
    -Mike

#6 1 year ago

What an amazing coincidence that everything on the site is $43.99! Some thought went into that for sure.

#7 1 year ago

Well $43.99 is a damn fine price if you ask me lol.

#8 1 year ago

I make those, and I have never heard of that website, and don't have any resellers, so yes, beware. We are planning on running a sale on the ultimate panel soon at $249.99. Pm me if interested.

That ultimate panel has color changing LED's on the entire panel plus lighted speaker. Main panel and speakers can be different colors.

Chuck and I were talking, and he said it would be cool to have the speaker lights turn on red when the siren goes off. I have not wired or tested, but I think that can be done if the siren is 12V. The lights in the speaker areas are standard 12V LED's.

I am sure you guys know, is the siren 12V?

Dan

#9 1 year ago

43.99 for pinball pimp stencils!...man I got ripped off when I bought mine...

#10 1 year ago

Website smacks of a vengeful divorcee selling off all of her newly-former-husband's stuff.

#11 1 year ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Website smacks of a vengeful divorcee selling off all of her newly-former-husband's stuff.

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

That sounded interesting, but when I went to that site my web advisor turned on. That means their is possible dangerous content on that page, so I am not going there.

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

We are planning on running a sale on the ultimate panel soon at $249.99. Pm me if interested.

That ultimate panel has color changing LED's on the entire panel plus lighted speaker. Main panel and speakers can be different colors.

Chuck and I were talking, and he said it would be cool to have the speaker lights turn on red when the siren goes off. I have not wired or tested, but I think that can be done if the siren is 12V. The lights in the speaker areas are standard 12V LED's.

I am sure you guys know, is the siren 12V?

Dan

Hey Dan, I think it was your website that i tried to order from but it said that you do not deliver to Canada. I found your basic panel on Ebay.ca but just the basic. Whats the easiest way to order the ultimate from you for the Getaway and when is the sale ? Im not home to check but i do think that the siren is 12v. Maybe someone else can confirm. If you go onto the Getaway owners club and ask im sure the response will be swift.

#14 1 year ago

The registrant address for the website is a Holiday Inn in Chicago.

https://registrydb.com/attirekicks.top

#15 1 year ago

“We is a bold, straight talking and forward thinking fashion brand inspired by real life that aims to do exactly that.”

Probably a product of the Chicago public school system looking at their grammar.

#16 1 year ago

Probably a hijacked website or a site rip just literally ripping content from the web and automatically placing it on this fraudulent site. It was covered in some cyber security classes I took. That's why the text has this choppy nonsensical feel to it. It gathers legitimate things and smashes them together to give unsuspecting buyers this feeling of... "well maybe it's real?" Total scam, don't risk your credit card on sketchy sites and cheap prices!

#17 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinsanity:

The registrant address for the website is a Holiday Inn in Chicago.
    https://registrydb.com/attirekicks.top

I'm not the registrant, but I stayed in a holiday inn express last night.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Hey Dan, I think it was your website that i tried to order from but it said that you do not deliver to Canada. I found your basic panel on Ebay.ca but just the basic. Whats the easiest way to order the ultimate from you for the Getaway and when is the sale ? Im not home to check but i do think that the siren is 12v. Maybe someone else can confirm. If you go onto the Getaway owners club and ask im sure the response will be swift.

Thanks for positive words.

Send us a message and tell them you want the Ultimate panel for $249.99 plus shipping for the Getaway and that you got that price from me, and they will take care of you. Yes, we deliver world wide.

I checked and the siren is 12V. So should be able to have red speaker lights turn on when the siren turns on.

We have not had a chance to make the website, it is just a skeleton with hardly anything on it. We have been to busy.

I don't get on the forums to much now. Quite frankly we hear a lot of negative here, but every place else we hear a lot of positive. I posted something new on a thread a couple weeks ago and got 3 negatives in about 10 minutes so I removed it. Chuck posted in another location and boom, we sold about 10 in 2 days.

The Getaway was a focus on a project we were working on, but we just could not get it to work. We were working on a chrome plasma pop bumpers for a few weeks. We thought it would have been awesome on The Getaway, but we just could not get it to work out.

We are working on a new line, prototypes are done and the few people that have seen them, love them. I expect to be our best selling line, it will be for both Stern and Bally/Willaims, hope to have it in about 2 months. It will work on the Getaway.

Dan

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Probably a hijacked website or a site rip just literally ripping content from the web and automatically placing it on this fraudulent site. It was covered in some cyber security classes I took. That's why the text has this choppy nonsensical feel to it. It gathers legitimate things and smashes them together to give unsuspecting buyers this feeling of... "well maybe it's real?" Total scam, don't risk your credit card on sketchy sites and cheap prices!

Glad i found this and brought it up here so someone doesnt get ripped off !

Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Send us a message and tell them you want the Ultimate panel for $249.99 plus shipping for the Getaway and that you got that price from me, and they will take care of you. Yes, we deliver world wide.

I checked and the siren is 12V. So should be able to have red speaker lights turn on when the siren turns on.

We have not had a chance to make the website, it is just a skeleton with hardly anything on it. We have been to busy.

I don't get on the forums to much now. Quite frankly we hear a lot of negative here, but every place else we hear a lot of positive. I posted something new on a thread a couple weeks ago and got 3 negatives in about 10 minutes so I removed it. Chuck posted in another location and boom, we sold about 10 in 2 days.

The Getaway was a focus on a project we were working on, but we just could not get it to work. We were working on a chrome plasma pop bumpers for a few weeks. We thought it would have been awesome on The Getaway, but we just could not get it to work out.

We are working on a new line, prototypes are done and the few people that have seen them, love them. I expect to be our best selling line, it will be for both Stern and Bally/Willaims, hope to have it in about 2 months. It will work on the Getaway.

Dan

Thanks Dan.
    Will it be prewired for the red light to come on or will i need to do something to make it work ? I will reahout to you guys and order one. Looking forward to what you have planned for the future for getaway.

#20 1 year ago

I did look at the site before, but I never bought anything because I only have $43.98 to spend.

1 week later
    #21 1 year ago

SCAM!!!!! It has to be ripping content because I gave them no permission to use any of my Pinball Pimp stencils OR the images they stole from my website!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D MODS
    $ 45.99
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 25.00
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 64.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Lermods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 150.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 259.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 12,500.00
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside