(Topic ID: 335163)

Has anyone ever made Speakeasy plastics? AND...

By SDM0

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mjg417
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I dont understand why not more sets are not made. If there are custom backglasses being made... seems like plastics are the same level of difficulty and when someone makes a custom set make a few more to sell thu Marcos or something. So many older games that need them.

Also is there a guide for making your own that look like the real thing? Also is there a pinsider that custom makes them? Has anyone had experience with a custom maker online (expensive it seems) and any recommendations?

My speakeasy is super good condition but three plastics are broken. I hate buying used because it feels like I am promoting games being parted out. Plus, I dont feel like I see as many used playfield parts anymore - maybe that is a good thing

#2 1 year ago

I believe there were two manufacturers that made a pin called Speakeasy. Try posting a wtb ad, post in the trade your plastics, and if it’s an em try posting in the em seeking parts forum.

#3 1 year ago

Bally or playmatic?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

1,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-ever-made-speakeasy-plastics-and and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.