(Topic ID: 86195)

Has Anyone Else Not Received their WOZ LE that Prepaid Years Ago?

By ChadKeller

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JJP wikileaks meeting pic.jpg
T 2.jpg
girls bounce.gif
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7412.JPG
IMG_7430.JPG
IMG_7422.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7421.JPG
IMG_7420.JPG
yawn.jpg
Woz-bumper bus.jpg
shitstorm-470.jpg
jaws.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 10 years ago

Chad! If I get mine before you, I'll buy you a beer But looks like we are all back of the bus.

#54 10 years ago

are we 90ish days in? or do we still have some of the ninety days left? Are we looking at July/August for Feb 2012 orders? Later than that?

Is there any chance The Hobbit will ship before the last WoZ ECLEs have shipped?

#153 10 years ago

How can we not assume reds are being made or have been made? Obviously they have, there is one on tour and one in someone's house. If a bunch of reds start showing up, well, what can we do about it except never preorder again?

I was disgusted by the orders not being in order like we were told, same about friends having theirs for a year already, same about ECLEs dropping in price, same about some people having gotten theirs played and said 'meh' already. The Aussie robbery made me sick to my stomach. But...I still can't wait. I can't do a refund now. I feel a LOT more secure seeing the guys get their refund checks right away and with no problems. That is probably the main reason I stayed in. I do feel like a heel, a rube, whatever, for having waited this long when others(markmon) figured out a much faster way and just jumped on it.

#168 10 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

I am at the back end of the list (I think several from the last). All along I could have received a refund.
I would wager $100 that I receive my machine (along with everyone else that is waiting for an LE) by the end of the year. To make a statement that people won't receive their machines by 2015 is spreading more rumors. It is clear JJP had two major production issues (boards and cabinets). This group would be grilling JJP if they continued to ship the machines with bad boards. Instead they waited to try to get it right.
Bottom line is everyone of these people that are waiting can get out. They are not being held hostage.
Please stop the negative posts when JJP is doing the best they can.
As for the Ruby Red. They made a couple prototypes to sell another version of their machine. They are not being built yet. Why all the fuss on a prototype?

How do you know jjp is doing the best they can? Do you have inside knowledge? Please share! How do you know they are not building reds yet? Please share that as well. I am waiting on my ECLE ordered in 2/2012 so am interested in the red production information. THANK YOU so much for sharing.

There was no statement, he said "if". Now you saying he made a statement like that IS spreading rumors.

#225 10 years ago

For me it all just boils down to "I hate waiting" . Except the Aussie thing...if that had happened to a distributor here in the U.S. the boards would be on fire. For a loooong time. I am surprised the Aussie thing has not gotten more facetime. Must be a really effective lockdown they have down there on information and discussion. Ok, the repeated broken promises also really start to grate after a year or so. I totally disagree with macaroni truth. If you had told me 'hey you won't get your Woz until 30 months have passed from your order' - changed my mind mid sentence, at this point I don't know what I would have done. It will be really cool when it gets here. Right?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

13,000 (OBO)
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-else-not-received-their-woz-le-that-prepaid-years-ago?tu=rommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.