(Topic ID: 86195)

Has Anyone Else Not Received their WOZ LE that Prepaid Years Ago?

By ChadKeller

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JJP wikileaks meeting pic.jpg
T 2.jpg
girls bounce.gif
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7412.JPG
IMG_7430.JPG
IMG_7422.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7421.JPG
IMG_7420.JPG
yawn.jpg
Woz-bumper bus.jpg
shitstorm-470.jpg
jaws.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from ChadKeller:

ust curious as I am starting to feel completely screwed. I bought 4 machines through a distributor and JJP has been giving us the run around. First, it was Dec. Then Jan., then March. Well, still no games. I was one of the first to have my games paid for and still nothing but news about making the Hobbit pin. WTF is going on? Somehow, my friends that didn't prepay had no problem getting WOZ LE last year. Can anyone shed some light on this situation? Sounds like a company that is hurting for $$$ to me.

I, for one, am totally shocked by this recent turn of events.

SHOCKED I tell you!

2 weeks later
#103 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

While I agree that they are overhyped...especially since you don't play the cabinet or even see it for that matter while playing, it is REALLY REALLY nice. It looks and feels awesome. It is better than high res decals without question.

Well said, and I agree completely.

When you are paying top dollar for a new pin, it's the little things that can make a difference. While you don't "play the cabinet", you *do* notice it, and to me, the clear coated cab is definitely a very nice touch, and it is certainly noticeable and better than just decals. I'm definitely impressed with this aspect of WOZLE as it is a nice high quality touch, which is unique to JJP. I like it a lot.

#157 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You are lying again…….

Actually....you are the one who is lying. Because you are calling him a liar when you have zero knowledge about the actual facts. The ultimate in irony.

#189 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's right, now I remember, Jack is trying to do things the correct and legal way from what I understand. He can't simply refund the individuals directly anymore than you could in any bankruptcy case. That would be fraud on the creditors, as a whole. What's the problem? Other than the individuals getting screwed by Bumper and Jack doing everything in his power to help rectify the situation, from what I see, I'm not sure what else you could expect from him.
The creditors and bankruptcy trustee can go after those guys personally if they have anything, including the individual creditors.
As for JJP selling the same pins twice and getting paid twice for one pin? That's nonsense, Jack still has to deliver the deposits back to the entity pending a legal resolution and/or compromise.
I hope it works out as best as it can for everybody.

It's a shitty situation for sure, but yes, I agree with this. Jack can't give the money to the individuals who put money down with Bumper.

#260 10 years ago

You stay classy there big guy!

#281 10 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

listen I don't know why people go off on others who DO care about holding their investment. I say a big duh here! Lots of us trade machines after playing them for a while and love to try new things. Who wants to buy a machine that is cut in half while other machines out there stay the same or go up? I just sold a TZ after 20 years, and picked up a very nice TOTAN. Im glad TZ held its value or increased and yes so did totan but damn if TZ didn't, I would have been stuck spending money to acquire my new old machine!

This is common sense, but man, it really is pretty amazing how many people here won't admit to this. It's odd.

#312 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Wait, the investor bailed?
Is this true?

I don't think it was ever confirmed one way or the other.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.95
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-else-not-received-their-woz-le-that-prepaid-years-ago?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.