(Topic ID: 86195)

Has Anyone Else Not Received their WOZ LE that Prepaid Years Ago?

By ChadKeller

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JJP wikileaks meeting pic.jpg
T 2.jpg
girls bounce.gif
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7412.JPG
IMG_7430.JPG
IMG_7422.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7421.JPG
IMG_7420.JPG
yawn.jpg
Woz-bumper bus.jpg
shitstorm-470.jpg
jaws.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstor12.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

call jjp and open a ticket.

2 weeks later
#96 10 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Agree 100%. WOZECLE has the most beautiful cabinet ever created for a pinball machine. Like you said it is extremely nice and adds a lot to the machine. When paying $7.5k for a pin there should be enough things on and around the machine to justify that price and the clear coated cabinet with unique side art on both sides of the pin helps with that.

Should have deleted the cc'd cabinet, and lowered the sales price, or, easy to look back now, put the money into better ee and qc on staff. Less complaints, better reviews, more recommendations, more sales, etc..........

#158 10 years ago

If Ice has no proof, then an apology from him to MRDO is in order here.

#190 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Are you guys serious? I heard Tim Duncan is gay, from an inside source, you call me a liar and then you have to prove why you are calling me a liar? wtf
NEITHER statement has any validity without ALL the facts and proof.

don't know what tim Duncan has to do with anything here, but if you want to spin or misdirect, go ahead....

Ice it's simple. You called MRDO a liar. I asked can you back it up? Can you, or can't you?

If you have falsely accused a fellow pinsider, here's hoping you do the right thing.

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The point is simply that the logic of my claim of him being a liar is no more or less valid than him throwing out some negative BS based on nothing but what I believe to be lies and hearsay, thus, he is lying in my opinion, if he's not, prove it…..
As far as business practices, see the GM hearings in congress? Take a peek at finra.org at the hundreds of pages of violations and fines for EACH name Wall Street firm, Merrill, Eddie Jones, Morgan Stanley, Ameriprise, etc. etc. you name it, yet people still buy their BS again and again. How about our government business practices? Take a look around folks! Jack may be a "sales guy" that let's his alligator mouth overload his hummingbird rear end sometimes, but let's get in the real world and put things in perspective a bit.
Ok, time to get ready for some lackluster Apple earnings report!

Sad. Logic? You reaction is "negative BS", to you, but ever consider it might be the truth? Stick to the topic, if you can. What's with all the blah, blah, blah? You are in a No spin zone.

You accused him. He did nothing to you, except evidently hit a sensitive spot with you. You fire off an attack. Can you or can't you prove he was lying, as you have accused? If not, you owe your fellow pinsider an apology. No spin, no more, no less.

If you were right, so be it. If you are wrong, do the right thing. Everybody makes mistakes, it's ok.

I'm done, moving on, go ahead and have the last word. Betting we agree to disagree here.

Carry on, and play some pinball. Congrats on Apple.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 91.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstor12.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-else-not-received-their-woz-le-that-prepaid-years-ago?tu=pinstor12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.