(Topic ID: 86195)

Has Anyone Else Not Received their WOZ LE that Prepaid Years Ago?

By ChadKeller

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JJP wikileaks meeting pic.jpg
T 2.jpg
girls bounce.gif
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7412.JPG
IMG_7430.JPG
IMG_7422.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7421.JPG
IMG_7420.JPG
yawn.jpg
Woz-bumper bus.jpg
shitstorm-470.jpg
jaws.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

What is amazing is that the smaller companies like skit b and Spooky don't ask for all the money up front and let you see the game first

Doesn't matter when JJP designed its game, started shipping them and then released over a dozen codes updates to complete the code for WOZ. There's a difference between seeing a game and actually being able to play one in your home.

Skit B and Spooky are making some really cool games but they are not games on the scale (toys, features, tech) of a game like WOZ which costs far more to design, manufacture and support.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

To each their own I have played all 3 and AMH has cooler unique toys then woz prime example the hellevator, two metal ramps; ghost that follows the ball, a moving interactive door, a lit up medal apron, plenty of gi, and a bunch of other stuff

Yup, to each their own. I like AMH (seems like it will be a fun game and will have some neat toys) but WOZ offers more toys and features. To be fair WOZ is the more expensive game so I would expect it to offer more.

WOZ

5 flippers, 5 magnets, monkey mech toy, castle mini playfield, Munchkin mini playfield with spinning house + legs that pop out, crystal ball toy, 2 VUK's, kickout, two mini outlane games, witch toy, LCD, stereo sound, metal apron with cleared wood apron (LE only), all metal rails, included topper, RGB LED lighting, headphone jack.

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

While I agree that they are overhyped...especially since you don't play the cabinet or even see it for that matter while playing, it is REALLY REALLY nice. It looks and feels awesome. It is better than high res decals without question.

Agree 100%. WOZECLE has the most beautiful cabinet ever created for a pinball machine. Like you said it is extremely nice and adds a lot to the machine. When paying $7.5k for a pin there should be enough things on and around the machine to justify that price and the clear coated cabinet with unique side art on both sides of the pin helps with that.

#282 10 years ago

I think its unrealistic to expect new machines to be worth what you paid for them months, even a year, down the road. I'll admit that I didn't think this way when I bought my NIB ACDC or WOZ. With Stern and JJP making 500+ LE's for every model I don't think we will see Tron LE and ACDC LE prices (driven due to so few being produced) on newer machines until years down the road if ever. I enjoy my WOZECLE a lot but if it suddenly dropped big in price one day yeah that kinda sucks but I bought it to play it and enjoy the game in my home.

Does WOZLE have the potential to be worth what I paid for it ($7,700) 1 year from now? If I'm lucky maybe. What about 5-10 years from now? Yes. I know some people don't like the theme but like my TZ I think Wizard of Oz is a timeless theme that is well received by men, woman, children, seniors, etc and that alone will help with the machines value down the road. Keith and Ted completing the code and offering a deep ruleset will also help with the games value.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-else-not-received-their-woz-le-that-prepaid-years-ago?tu=panzerfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.