(Topic ID: 86195)

Has Anyone Else Not Received their WOZ LE that Prepaid Years Ago?

By ChadKeller

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JJP wikileaks meeting pic.jpg
T 2.jpg
girls bounce.gif
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7412.JPG
IMG_7430.JPG
IMG_7422.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7421.JPG
IMG_7420.JPG
yawn.jpg
Woz-bumper bus.jpg
shitstorm-470.jpg
jaws.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Guys, from what I understand, there was a supply constraint on the nice cabinets. So right or wrong, the decision was to go with stickers for the standards.
Since there were cabinets ready to go w/stickers, they shipped out some standards. I don't see anything wrong with this. Yes they shipped stuff out of order, but they were doing that based on a supply constraint. Otherwise they could have had staff sitting on their hands.

Sorry but this doesn't explain how I picked up two standards sitting in stock at a local distributor last year.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Jack has said from day one that standard games would be built along side LEs to get the games out on location.

Having 10 in stock at a local distributor doesn't get them out on location. It did get one into my private gameroom and allowed me to sell off my LE preorder.

#110 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinminister:

Couple of questions. Someone said that if it wasn't for pre-orders WOZ wouldn't exist, that JJP was built on a
prepay basis. To all the people that prepaid for the WOZ years ago, were you thinking you were funding a start up
company or did you think you were buying a pinball machine. I don't recall ever seeing anything about funding a company? Don't get me wrong, this is not a JJP bashing, quite the opposite I think JJP is the greatest thing to happen to Pinball, I hope Jack and his machines take over the world one day. I'm just curious what all you WOZ people were thinking when you ordered a machine way back when?

So I knew I was funding a company by buying a machine. My issue is solely that my preorder should have been built, in order it was ordered, well before all these standards floating around in stock at distributors. The fact that I've had my machine almost a year now and the guy that bought my place in line still doesn't have his is totally unacceptable. That is my only gripe and I think it is one that cannot be countered. Preorder people expect to get their machines before everyone else. Not along side or after. Just getting a machine isn't enough.

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

When did your distributor buy the game you bought? I think you said they had just purchased them a month before. Is that correct?

It was only a couple weeks before.

#235 10 years ago
Quoted from davjoszie:

Man that ruby red WOZ looks boss.

Does "boss" mean "very ugly"? I think the green looks great but the red clashes and looks horrible.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-else-not-received-their-woz-le-that-prepaid-years-ago?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.