(Topic ID: 86195)

Has Anyone Else Not Received their WOZ LE that Prepaid Years Ago?

By ChadKeller

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JJP wikileaks meeting pic.jpg
T 2.jpg
girls bounce.gif
IMG_7424.JPG
IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7412.JPG
IMG_7430.JPG
IMG_7422.JPG
IMG_7435.JPG
IMG_7421.JPG
IMG_7420.JPG
yawn.jpg
Woz-bumper bus.jpg
shitstorm-470.jpg
jaws.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 10 years ago

I bought a July 5th 2011 invoice 3 weeks ago. Shipping in early May. Not a bad wait and that's why I jumped in. Hate the theme but after playing one everything else feels....A bit cheep. This is my opinion. And I have been on the Stern bandwagon for many years. Stern still makes great pins but WOZ is incredible.

#195 10 years ago

I dont mind the wait (just jumped in a few weeks ago). With the new boards holding up production im a bit happy my game did not ship before the update. This thread is for people waiting for the WOZECLE's and thats it. I dont even care what JJP promised to anyone. The only thing I care about is getting my WOZ and playing pinball which should be soon (7/5/11 invoice). If you want to start another topic about JJP's promises and business practices, feel free I hate when people complain about something that they have no stake in. I wish I had a quarter for every time I have seen the same post over and over. He lied to us, he promised us, he said this and that. When you have no stake in it you have no say in it. Back on topic and go away <edited> (people who just bad mouth pinball).

Post edited by moderator: that has no place on Pinside.

#203 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

At the same time these discussions help some

How do they help in a topic titled "Has Anyone Else Not Received their WOZ LE that Prepaid Years Ago?"

Tell me how you have an interest in this again?

EDIT: Let me break this down for you and a few others. This thread that your typing in, is a topic started for owners of WOZ LE's that prepaid and did not take delivery on there pin as of yet.

#204 10 years ago

And yes im a bit on edge today

#206 10 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This thread was more of a rant, and the opening post speculated about JJP's financials and whether things were screwed. So the discussion strikes me as pretty natural and inevitable.

Touché

#213 10 years ago

Thank you for that gif!

#231 10 years ago
Quoted from robin:

I might feel like writing a detailed review of the game

Cant wait to see what you rate WOZ.

#234 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'd be happy to not have mine yet, the longer you wait the better the product. all the problems the early games have/had will be addressed and your machine will be stronger

So anything Mid april build date should have the new boards, will never have the issues of the prior build's. The jury is still out on this and only a few people have taken delivery with the new build. Fingers crossed with the rest of us.

#277 10 years ago

Teekee only like the flavor of the month

#285 10 years ago

Hard to believe that JJP will be able to keep every pin he makes in production. Is this even possible? Overhead will crush him. If this could be done don't you think Stern (the only company that survived) would be doing it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.50
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 16.95
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-else-not-received-their-woz-le-that-prepaid-years-ago?tu=6S3NC3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.