Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by swampfire
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homebrood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 8 years ago

I would also suggest to just step away for a while. I recently took a 6 month break where I just didn't play pinball much at all. Was seriously thinking I didn't really like Pinball much anymore, but knew it was just a phase. The games aren't going anywhere, and there will come a day when you'll encounter someone that sees you have pins and want's to play. It will spark your interest again, and you'll be drawn back to why you like pinball. You'll love it again, and your games will seem new again! I know I've just came out of the same kind of funk, only to find a few new friends that are falling all over my games, and making it fun again. Relax and let it come back around to be fun again. It's a natural cycle of any hobby to have peaks and valleys, like anything else, but Pinball is cool and worth keeping in your life! It is a lot of fun if you just relax and enjoy all of it's facets as they reveal themselves... Sometimes it's competition, sometimes it's nostalgia, sometimes it's Americana and sometimes they are just works of art. Pinball is timeless but we all need a break from time to time for other things so we can appreciate Pinball all the more!!!

Tom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider homebrood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-else-fallen-in-to-this-rut?tu=homebrood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.