(Topic ID: 54051)

Has anyone created Sexy Girl Stencils yet?

By kbliznick

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kbliznick
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Building 2 of them and the cabinets for both are almost ready for stencils. Has anyone come up with a nice looking stencil pattern for the cabinet yet (besides Stu's decals). If not I can start working on my own design that I will share.

Probably looking at doing the "sexy girl" text under the coin door and large on each of the cabinet sides. Use the flashbulb effect from the pop bumper caps around the text and maybe a naked silhouette on the sides of the head and on the left/right side of the coin door. Or Put "RANCO" on the sides of the head.

So what color scheme would work best? Was thinking Red/White/Black with white as the basecoat. My friend Chris thinks a black basecoat would look better.

#2 10 years ago

What did Stu do? uuuggghhh.... obviously didn;t read well enough. went back andthere was Stu's name. lol

#3 10 years ago

what are you doing for the projector?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-created-sexy-girl-stencils-yet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.