(Topic ID: 207153)

Has anyone bought from Gexchange before?

By teddyb73

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by pinballOsp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

Was thinking about buying a Stern off of Gexchange and just wanted to make sure he was legit.
    Has anyone had any issues?

Thanks,
    Ted

#2 6 years ago

He posts here. Lots of satisfied customers here.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

At Pin-a-go-go he gave me a beer so I recommend highly.

#4 6 years ago

Legit for sure

#5 6 years ago

JJ is the best.

#7 6 years ago

Just bought one yesterday from him.

Smooth easy transaction, can’t wait for machine to get here!

#8 6 years ago

+1 for beer at Pin-A-Go-Go.

#9 6 years ago

JJ is a class act! I’ve bought many machines from him!!

Ted

#10 6 years ago

Bought a Golden Tee 2017 from him several months ago, he's definitely legit.

#11 6 years ago

Add me to the list of customers from Game Exchange. Bought my MET pro from JJ about a year ago.

#12 6 years ago

Nothing to worry about, they shoot straight and will take care of you. (I have bought two games from them.)

Their retail location is really great too, very well laid-out and pleasant, and their used games always appear to have been shopped-out nicely.

#13 6 years ago

legit. good dude. met him at Pinburgh, where he told me repeatedly that i am better looking than my Pinside avatar.

#14 6 years ago

Super legit, good guy to deal with. My dad bought his first pin ever, a Star Trek Premium from Gexchange and had a super smooth experience. Still plays the game every day.

#15 6 years ago

Amazing service and Highly Reccomended!!
    Great Guy with a fun sense of humor too
    Loves Sushi too ??

#16 6 years ago

I have bought multiple pins from JJ. Great to do business with he takes care of his customers

#17 6 years ago

3 games here, buy with confidence and great customer service.

#18 6 years ago

great dude, go for it!

#19 6 years ago

Bought 2 NIB Sterns from JJ - no worries. Buy with confidence.

#20 6 years ago

2nd that. I only buy from JJ now.

#21 6 years ago

You can do Pinside search and see positive feedback that goes back 5 years or more.

https://gameexchange.biz/

#22 6 years ago

JJ is awesome!
    Purchased many NIB machines from him and referred friends to him as well.
    I have had a few small issues over the years with NIB machines (manufacturing issues) and he is all over getting them handled ASAP.

#23 6 years ago

JJ is top shelf and I didn't even get a beer

#24 6 years ago

One of the most important things I look for when choosing a distributor is communication. JJ is great at reaching out and/or replying to messages. Stack that with what I have found to be some of the best pricing around and you have an easy decision.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from teddyb73:

Was thinking about buying a Stern off of Gexchange and just wanted to make sure he was legit.

JJ is as legit as they come and a true class act. Buy with confidence.

#26 6 years ago

Is this a trick question?

As all the others have said, yes JJ is great to deal with

#27 6 years ago

Probably the most popular distributor on pinside. At least the one I see mentioned the most.

#28 6 years ago

Game Exchange Colorado has a long-running store in Denver with a bunch of pinballs and arcade games, and has a sterling reputation for NIB sales nationwide. JJ is also a great guy, and will probably let you beat him at pinball even if you're not a customer (yet). Buy with extreme confidence.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from teddyb73:

Has anyone had any issues?
    Thanks,
    Ted

JJ is incredible! I've purchased two NIB pins from JJ@ Game Exchage a KISS LE & AFMr LE.

Someday I'll tell the story of my AFM with JJ but the guy went above & beyond to make me a happy customer.....after damage in shipping and I can't say enough good things about JJ, his profesionalism, understanding of the situation and his efforts to make it right will forever keep me a customer of Game Exchange of Colorado.

I can't speak for other distributors and how they deal with customers but JJ is AWESOME BABY!!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!

#30 6 years ago

Got two NIB Sterns from JJ at Gex. One was slightly damaged during shipping. JJ took the bull by the horns and scored me very nice compensation from the shipping company. He’s also great at dealing with Stern when any problems arise with a game. He got my glitchy AC/DC LED display replaced with no hassles.

Will buy my next NIB from him. Hopefully sooner than later!

Highly recommend.

#31 6 years ago

I'm waiting for my "Houdini" right now!! First buy from this distro! Very positive so far!!!

#32 6 years ago

I purchased 2 NIB in July. Very good to deal with.

#33 6 years ago

Is this a joke?

#34 6 years ago

Thanks again for all the responses. I going to move forward with my purchase.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from teddyb73:

Thanks again for all the responses. I going to move forward with my purchase.

Glad to hear it.
    We have purchased 3 new in box Sterns from them and 1 CGC game and they have always treated us right. Buy with confidence.

#36 6 years ago

He did run out of Michelob Ultra this one time...

#37 6 years ago

GexExchange is the best in the business. Stern on the other hand....

#38 6 years ago

Bought my only MetPro from JJ. Great experience. Once I have a little more faith in Stern and their quality, I'm sure I'll pick up another from him.

#39 6 years ago

Seriously, JJ is one of the best.

#40 6 years ago

I’m at 7 games with JJ and a few of my friends have purchased from him.

#42 6 years ago

Yep, great experiences - fast responses to email, all around reasonable in terms of shipping cost, turnaround and prices of games and stands behind manufacturer problems probably more than they have to.. JJ @ GameExchange and his peeps are awesome..

#43 6 years ago

Ditto. One of the best.

#44 6 years ago

Other than he’s constantly making unwanted sexual advances towards me JJ is a great dude. Just don’t tell him I said so.

#45 6 years ago

Bought 3 games from JJ . He is very professional.

#46 6 years ago

I bought 3 or 4 games from him. Great distributor and always helpful when having issues with a game. Highly recommended.

#47 6 years ago

Bought TWD from JJ. Easy to deal with, good communicator, and fair pricing. I would buy from him again.

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from teddyb73:

JJ at GEX is 100% legit!

#49 6 years ago

Good dude, easy to deal with, and very knowledgeable.

#50 6 years ago

JJ is top notch. Buy with confidence and support.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-bought-from-gexchange-before?hl=darcangeloel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.