Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Frax
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0669 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fnosm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 2 years ago

Made all except Rescue one time. So stoked I snapped a picture of the D&Es. (see below)
This was a remarkable game. As a side note I have never completed Rescue Multiball but I continue to get closer and closer to completing this task. I am glad that it isn't easy and I don't want it to be easy.
Setup:
3 balls
All extra balls that can be configured are, based on points, as specials and instead of credits.
Extra balls awarded at increments of ~200K - 300K
Outlane posts set to easier (smaller lane) position
I have put thousands of games on this machine and I keep getting better, very slowly it seems but I still can't get enough. I keep the volume pretty low so it doesn't interfere with the music I am listening to while playing.

Like Herg and many others before have said it would be great to have a graphical representation that shows how far you made it on the high score table. While I do care about my score when playing WOZ I am most interested in how far I made it into the game.

IMG_0669 (resized).JPG

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Luck is part of pinball...

That is one of the things that I love about pinball and sadly, to my way of thinking, the part of the game that newbies don't understand.
It guts me when someone new to pinball won't pull the plunger because they are afraid that they won't play well.

A game of pinball is a completely unwritten story. Every game can be your best game ever. Every ball can be your best ball ever. Go ahead, plunge the ball.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.95
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fnosm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside