(Topic ID: 182604)

Has Anyone Actually Read The Magic Girl Thread

By Azmodeus

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I'm just kidding. But trying to catch up after after three brain surgeries is a challenge here folks...

#2 7 years ago

I was wondering if anyone has watched the Kanada youtube vidoes on Magic Girl?

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

I was wondering if anyone has watched the Kanada youtube vidoes on Magic Girl?

Yes, we all watched Special-K have his 2 minutes in the spotlight. You can see his eyes aglow as he realizes hes making a video people actually want to watch. If only they could blur his face and garble his voice.

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

You can see his eyes aglow as he realizes hes making a video people actually want to watch. If only they could blur his face and garble his voice

I was thinking the same...just trying to be nice

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm just kidding. But trying to catch up after after three brain surgeries is a challenge here folks...

I read it all one night to catch up about 3 months ago...I don't know how much my brain went numb from the shear magnitude of that thread and how much I didn't comprehend LOL. It was a good read though. I have watched the videos also. Fairly good...hope he shows some just gameplay video without commentary. I wish to see this game flipped for awhile.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anyone-actually-read-the-magic-girl-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.