(Topic ID: 270455)

Has anybody put an indoor LCD TV outside?

By BigT

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hazoff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4FBA087B-6810-41E0-820C-1741F8B1C3E2 (resized).jpeg
20200608_154219 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I am having my deck removed and a new one built, as well as a dry under deck system. I would like to put a TV down on the now covered patio but really don’t want to spend the money on a sunbrite TV. So has anyone put a standard LCD outside and did it work?

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

I have a buddy here in California who has two TV's set up outdoors. He uses weatherproof covers and hasn't had any issues.
Worst case, you're out a couple hundred bucks if one fails.

That’s what I am thinking of doing...amazon sells weatherproof covers for $40. In my mind I can get a decent 65 and cover for less that the JP topper.

#5 3 years ago

Didn’t know this existed. Thank you!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigT.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anybody-put-an-indoor-lcd-tv-outside?tu=BigT and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.