(Topic ID: 331196)

Has anybody here ever submitted a high score to Twin Galaxies?

By Miguel351

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Miguel351
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 1 year ago

With regard to original arcade games, has anybody here ever submitted a high score to Twin Galaxies? Just curious about the process, your experience with it, how it gets verified by others, etc.

I've got a video ready to go with a high score I've got that I want to submit/upload, but it looks like there are some sort of "points" I need to earn before I can post it. Is that correct? Is that system easy to work through? How long does the whole process take, or does it vary based on that particular game's popularity?

Any and all info would be helpful. Thanks!

#2 1 year ago

So that's a no, then? Nobody has done this before? Ok. I'll venture out on my own and submit my info there.

#3 1 year ago

I heard that some guy named Billy submitted some scores and has had nothing but trouble since.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I heard that some guy named Billy submitted some scores and has had nothing but trouble since.

I do so love that watching that whole situation unravel. Nothing like a good dumpster fire to provide some good entertainment. There are so many layers to it, too, far beyond just Billy and his fake scores. It's truly a nice rabbit hole.

Sucks for Billy in the sense that he used to actually be a good player, back when these games first came out anyway. But he got a taste of that stardom and has been doing everything under the sun, including cheating in many forms, to claw his way back to the top.

My records are on Rush 2049.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/has-anybody-here-ever-submitted-a-high-score-to-twin-galaxies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.