(Topic ID: 277726)

Last Call:Harry Levy Circus Parade Token Pusher (Middle TN)

By Crash

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_1246 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1247 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1244 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1243 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1241 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1240 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1239 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1238 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1237 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1236 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1235 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1227 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1234 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1231 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

Last Call:Harry Levy Circus Parade Token Pusher (Middle TN)

Added: 2020-09-18 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (December 12th, 2020) • Ended: December 15th, 2020

Price

$ 400 (OBO)

Open for offers

Last call. It goes to the dumpster if not sold by January 1. We have to leave our building and cannot take it with us. Someone make the drive to Lebanon, TN and haul this off. Nice machine. PM me.

We have a previously operated Harry Levy Circus Parade 6 way token pusher. $400 or best offer. We are open to reasonable offers. The machine was operated briefly up until the 1990s and has been in a dry warehouse ever since. The machine was tested today and turns on, operates the pusher trays, and sounds the tilt alarm as expected when leaned to one side. All flourescent lamps appear to be working and were replaced before the machine was placed in to storage. They are all bright and turn on instantly. As expected, some incandescent bulbs will need to be replaced.

One of the ticket dispensers has been tested and is confirmed working. The machine does not include tokens. This weighs about 250-300lbs and is about 7ft tall and 6.5ft wide. The machine's serial number is 586994/597024. The model number appears to be 0843. This information is reflected on the topper shown in photo. I am not sure of the year of manufacture, I'm suspecting 1992. This does not include a manual or any other documentation.

The machine's overall condition is good. There is no water damage or major physical damage to the exterior from moving or attempted break-ins. There appear to be no broken parts internally, including cracked, missing, or warped plastic pieces. The mechanics have not been checked but everything (except for most ticket dispensers because they haven't been tested) appears to be operational. There are no abnormal mechanical noises and everything is running smooth. See the below 4K resolution video of the machine working.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/t1ctzi2mow1hp91/MOV_1248.mp4/file

This is available for pickup only in our Lebanon, TN warehouse. You will be responsible for loading up the game. Cash offers only. This is being sold as-is in current condition. Nothing is guaranteed, no warranty of any kind offered, and I will not be able to assist in any way if you contact me about an issue following purchase. No returns or refunds.

Please PM me if interested or if you have questions. Thanks.

Item photos

DSC_1227 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1231 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1234 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1235 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1236 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1237 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1238 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1239 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1240 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1241 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1243 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1244 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1246 (resized).JPG
    DSC_1247 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Crash's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Crash's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nunya, AB, NG

#2 3 years ago

Bump.

#3 3 years ago

Up.

#4 3 years ago

Sale pending.

1 week later
    #5 3 years ago

Still open to additional leads. My local contact fell through.

#6 3 years ago

Bump.

#7 3 years ago

Up.

#8 3 years ago

Bump.

#9 3 years ago

Morning bump. Let's keep this out of the dumpster!

#10 3 years ago

Bumpity.

#11 3 years ago

Bump.

#13 3 years ago

Thanks! Happen to know anyone who wants it? If nobody claims it before December 31 when we have to move, it's getting busted up and put in the dumpster. Would be a shame to let that happen.

#15 3 years ago

Not that I'm aware of, no. Even if it could, we legally couldn't sell it in that configuration due to state gambling laws.

#16 3 years ago

Bump.

#17 3 years ago

Up.

#18 3 years ago

Still available.

#19 3 years ago

Bump.

#20 3 years ago

Bump for the weekend.

#21 3 years ago

Bump for a good home.

#22 3 years ago

Bump for tokens!

#23 3 years ago

Monday bump.

#24 3 years ago

Thanksgiving bump.

#25 3 years ago

Bump.

#26 3 years ago

New price. Need this gone!

#27 3 years ago

Corrected an error in the ad.

#28 3 years ago

Bump.

#30 3 years ago

Last call. It goes to the dumpster if not sold by January 1. We have to leave our building and cannot take it with us. Someone make the drive to Lebanon, TN and haul this off. Nice machine. PM me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crash.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harry-levy-quarter-pusher?tu=Crash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.