Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DRDAVE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So i'm helping a friend getting a HD pinball.

I found a Sega one. Any difference from the stern one?

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

I believe the art is different on the most recent Stern version (third edition). This is what they used in the Pinball Arcade version.

#3 9 years ago

They made 4 Harley pins. The first a 1991 Bally. The 2nd a 1999 Sega. Stern took over Sega at this same time and continued production of the 2nd edition pin. The last Harley pin produced was a 2003 by Stern commonly called the 3rd edition.

All the pins have weak game play and are generally considered accessories for Harley bike owners.

Do your friend a favor and steer them to a pin with more robust game play. Unless of course, they really aren't a pinhead and want another accessory for their Harley. I've advised people selling Harley pins to list them in the motorcycles section.

#4 9 years ago

I had one for a brief time...by the third ball of the first game I knew it would be gone very soon....I got it on a trade for some construction work so it only cost me about $400...I thought it was going to great, it had a great theme...moving motorcycle....shaker motor...several multi balls etc. But the gameplay just sucks....if you friend wants it as a harley collectible then thats fine but if they want a good pin then look elsewhere...

#5 9 years ago

I played it on The Pinball Arcade and I didn't think it was too bad. Maybe it's more of something fun to play on location every now and then rather than to own.

7 years later
#7 1 year ago

Great fun as always and this episode is no exception.

Enjoy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

$ 45.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harley-davidson-sega-vs-stern?hl=nhpolarbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.