Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16085797563794344321327678035087 (resized).jpg
16085797389954921929186818101497 (resized).jpg
16085797168889166987567242905834 (resized).jpg
16085796940935821664230376902995 (resized).jpg

#1 4 months ago

I have cards from Bally's Harley Davidson machine, his playfield was destroyed but the cards were saved, and I want to know how much I can sell them for their conditions,The one with two capacitors continues with all its original components and working, the main one is missing some tips, and this one that I do not know if they are sound or power, Both are broken, but the components still work, more or less how much can I sell each one?

16085796940935821664230376902995 (resized).jpg16085797168889166987567242905834 (resized).jpg16085797389954921929186818101497 (resized).jpg16085797563794344321327678035087 (resized).jpg
#2 4 months ago

Display board, untested: $10-$25
WPC driver board as-is: $50-$100. The images are not detailed enough to show what damage there might be to the traces.
Arcade power supply: $0. A lot of arcade owners replace their power supplies with a much more reliable switching power supply, so original power supply boards aren't very desirable.

#3 4 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Tablero de exhibición, no probado: $ 10- $ 25
Tablero de controlador WPC como está: $ 50- $ 100. Las imágenes no son lo suficientemente detalladas para mostrar el daño que podría haber en los rastros.
Fuente de alimentación arcade: $ 0. Muchos propietarios de salas de juegos reemplazan sus fuentes de alimentación con una fuente de alimentación conmutada mucho más confiable, por lo que las placas de fuente de alimentación originales no son muy deseables.

The card that has the relay only lacks things like capacitors and transistors, the one with the two blue capacitors, is perfect, because it has never been modified, it is still in very good condition apart, With the voltmeter I tried and everything is correct, how can I sell it here on pinside?

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from Waxon:

The card that has the relay only lacks things like capacitors and transistors, the one with the two blue capacitors, is perfect, because it has never been modified, it is still in very good condition apart, With the voltmeter I tried and everything is correct

Just because a board looks clean, doesn't mean that it works or that it's plug & play ready.

A voltmeter won't test the operational status of a board. Especially a board that is missing components, like the driver board. You can only call a board "tested" if it has been properly tested on the bench (ie, in a test fixture), or in a game. As it stands, those boards are what most would consider "untested".

As for the driver board, if care wasn't taken in removing the components, there could have been damage done to the traces. Additionally, the fact that components were removed may indicate that there was an as yet undiagnosed problem with the board.

Untested boards, scavenged boards, and boards in unknown states usually fetch less than a fully working and tested board would.

Quoted from Waxon:

how can I sell it here on pinside?

Create an ad in the market section of Pinside.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market

#5 4 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

El hecho de que una placa se vea limpia no significa que funcione o que esté lista para conectar y usar.
Un voltímetro no probará el estado operativo de una placa. Especialmente una placa a la que le faltan componentes, como la placa del controlador. Solo puede llamar a una tabla "probada" si ha sido probada correctamente en el banco (es decir, en un dispositivo de prueba) o en un juego. Tal como está, esos tableros son lo que la mayoría consideraría "no probados".
En cuanto a la placa del controlador, si no se tuvo cuidado al quitar los componentes, podría haber habido daños en las huellas. Además, el hecho de que se hayan extraído componentes puede indicar que existía un problema aún no diagnosticado con la placa.
Los tableros no probados, los tableros recuperados y los tableros en estados desconocidos generalmente obtienen menos de lo que obtendría un tablero completamente funcional y probado.

Cree un anuncio en la sección de mercado de Pinside.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market

I think that near my location there is another machine of this plate system, I will test with that machine if it does the same function or something is missing, thanks for the advice

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside