(Topic ID: 125723)

Price Check - Harley Davidson - 3rd edition

By Pinball35

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

What's a Harley Davidson 3rd edition go for these days assuming its in very nice shape?

#2 8 years ago

Bump

#3 8 years ago

It's hard to find price information on this game. The most recent one I remember seeing for sale was in so-so condition and was sitting at around $1,750, although I'd probably value it at a little bit less than that (maybe $1,600). I'd say a nice one could get the $1,750, though, maybe a tiny bit more.

#4 8 years ago

If you could find one for that price go for it. Probably closer to $3,000. Harley collectors believe it to be worth more than pinball players would.

#5 8 years ago

Lots of confusion on the Harley pins. 1st Harley pin. Bally 1991. 2nd 1999 Sega and Stern. 3rd 2003 Stern. 2003 was Harleys 100th anniversary....making me think the pin was bought & paid for by Harley.
Prices on the 3rd Edition are all over the map. Of the 3 Harley pins, its the best.
This is generally a well overpriced pin, with asking prices in the $3000 - $4000 range. The market for this pin is driven by well to do Harley owners, looking for yet another bike accessory. Game play is weak. Pinheads generally regard the title a complete dud.

As a Harley owner that has made 17 trips to the Sturgis Rally, its a pin I wanted to like badly as the theme appeals to me......but the game play simply is disappointing. Its a theme they could have done so much with......and did so little.

If you're a seller, I'll say this all day long. Put it for sale in the motorcycle classifieds. Ask $3 or $4K. Most likely it will get looked at.....but rarely if ever played.

If you're a buyer thats a pinhead looking for decent game play, its a $2K pin.....tops.

#6 8 years ago

Thanks guys. I'm a potential buyer. I played one the other day and actually liked it. The game is in excellent condition but the guy was asking $4K for it. Although I liked it, it didn't seem like a $4K pin to me. Thx for the info

#7 8 years ago

I bought 2nd edit. With less than 250 plays 8 months ago for about that price. It's a keeper .

#8 8 years ago

#9 8 years ago

This pin loves harley owners.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 5,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harley-davidson-3rd-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.