Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Chisox
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Newb here still shopping for his first pin and project and found this game in what looks like pretty good shape and everything but on digit of the player 3 display out. Small wear to the wood near upper bumpers.

Tried to give the game a try to see how the game play was on Pinball Arcade but it is not in there.

Anyone want to tell me what a fair price should be? Is it a good fun game or does it get old quick?

Or do I save my money for PAGG?

Any advise would be cool.

#2 6 years ago

While it is not an A-list game getting big bucks it is a fun game. People who are not snobs stuck on only newer games love it. One of those "just one more" type games. You can have crappy quick games but it just takes that one ball to get you crazy happy. Going for the in-line drops to get the multiplier up or completing the stand ups a couple of times and ripping the spinner. Easy to understand what to do but difficult to make it happen.

Price? I am an old timer who would be in the $800-$900 range (or less and not find it) but these days it is probably a $1K-$1,100 range.

#3 6 years ago

A nice one sold at York Show this weekend fully working and cleaned up. If my memory is correct it went for $1300 later in the show Saturday with original asking price of $1500. Personally I thought it was priced a little high but it was in very nice overall condition and fully working.

Just to give you some idea where the market is at here on the east coast. If I was looking for one - depending on condition - I would say $750 to $1250 range with $750 as a project and $1250 being fully working & very nice overall.

#4 6 years ago

sfbay.craigslist.org link

HG in Grass Valley, CA for $800. Reasonable price for it in CA.

I've bought and sold the game in the $500 last year.

People like it for inline drop targets and just fun.

#5 6 years ago

This game is fun as hell. A friend has one local, I think his is in similar condition to what you described and I think he has been offered $900 for it. I'm guessing that is close to what yours is worth.

#6 6 years ago

One of my favorites of the era. Love the artwork and the gameplay and would love to add it to my collection. I'd say about $1000 for one in decent shape.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grandview, MO
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, OH
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/harlem-globetrotters-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.