Looks beautiful! An inspiration for sure.
I'm in the middle of my first restoration - a Mata Hari. One thing I found particularly challenging when replacing the lamp sockets and running new ground wire is soldering the ground wire to the brackets of the new sockets. It takes a TON of heat it seems to get a good joint with the thick socket base.
Your solution of just running the ground wire under the hex-head screws is simply brilliant (and brilliantly simple)! Thank you for that!
I'll share one little flourish that I added on my project - the little metal plates that cap off the switch stacks tend to get pitted and rusted/corroded a bit. After tumbling mine for a day, I gave them a quick coat of gloss black spray paint. Combined with some new stainless hardware makes them all look sparkly new. Just a little detail that no one but me will likely ever notice, but thought I'd share.
Looking forward to some more updates!