3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_20180901_192913_572 (resized).jpg
20180819_213803 (resized).jpg
20180817_190855 (resized).jpg
20180722_105549 (resized).jpg
DSC01135 (resized).JPG
380DA19B-3C4F-425C-9D7B-19824A0AA39D (resized).jpeg

There are 1,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 22.
#452 6 years ago

A suggestion for future production.
The top playfield for Bally Elektra would be nice. They tend to wear as opposed to the main playfield which is covered by plexiglass.

I have to mention Gottlieb Spirit again also - I am sure there would be many people who would be keen including me.

#453 6 years ago
Quoted from enkiktd:

Maybe a less popular one to do, but I need a Cosmic Gunfight.

Second that. I’ve got a lot of PF wear.

#454 6 years ago

Comet is live!

#455 6 years ago

got pics of comet on site?

#456 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

got pics of comet on site?

Not yet... here you go...

0905172106 (resized).jpg0905172106 (resized).jpg

0905172106a (resized).jpg0905172106a (resized).jpg

0905172107 (resized).jpg0905172107 (resized).jpg

#457 6 years ago

Would love one for Supersonic and Harlem Globetrotters.

#458 6 years ago

I have had a taxi for some years now. My first game. I LOVE it but the Playfield is a little rough. plays great but it could use a new one. After looking at this closely and reading all of the posts, I think I am in. I don't think I will have to strip the underside of the playfield from what I have read. That is what was stopping me from doing anything before.
The only issue I see is after installing this, the ramps will look like crap, the plastics, the cabinet the back glass...

#459 6 years ago
Quoted from Paul1478:

I have had a taxi for some years now. My first game. I LOVE it but the Playfield is a little rough. plays great but it could use a new one. After looking at this closely and reading all of the posts, I think I am in. I don't think I will have to strip the underside of the playfield from what I have read. That is what was stopping me from doing anything before.
The only issue I see is after installing this, the ramps will look like crap, the plastics, the cabinet the back glass...

This is my dilemma...if a Night Rider were to be made mine was my first machine and playfield is worn bare in spots, but the spinners, drops etc. all have the same 40 years of patina on it. Plays great and it's all original and would never sell it. If a hardtop is made for it I have a tough decision.

#460 6 years ago

Any ETA on Frontier, got a couple I want, figure place one big order when its ready.

#461 6 years ago

Should be ready around Christmas time

#462 6 years ago

We sold lots of Hardtops at Expo this year! Mark Ritchie came over and purchased a Taxi Hardtop for his personal game... now that's cool!

Roger Sharpe came over to our booth with Steve Epstein to play Pharoah outfitted with a Hardtop and give us the thumbs up too.

Coming in the next 90 days... Black Knight, Firepower, Evel Keneivel and Frontier.

The next round will be announced after these 4 are released.

Thank you all!

#463 6 years ago

^^^ Really cool stuff!

#464 6 years ago

I feel like my Pharaoh has been anointed.

IMG_4915 (resized).JPGIMG_4915 (resized).JPG

#465 6 years ago

Any chance of a Warlok Hardtop?

#466 6 years ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

We sold lots of Hardtops at Expo this year! Mark Ritchie came over and purchased a Taxi Hardtop for his personal game... now that's cool!
Roger Sharpe came over to our booth with Steve Epstein to play Pharoah outfitted with a Hardtop and give us the thumbs up too.
Coming in the next 90 days... Black Knight, Firepower, Evel Keneivel and Frontier.
The next round will be announced after these 4 are released.
Thank you all!

Great news all around. Black Knight should be a good seller. I never see those in great shape and there are lots of them out there.

-Future High Speed Hardtop Buyer

#467 6 years ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

Awesome news! I will most likely be purchasing the Firepower hard top. My current playfield is pretty terrible.

#468 6 years ago

It was great to see and play these two games this weekend! Talked to you guys a couple of times and you had great answers for me all around!! I will be waiting for space station and F-14!!! Great job and a great product!!!!

#469 6 years ago

I picked up my Wizard hardtop at Expo as planned. Can't wait to get started on that project. I also need to find some NOS plastics. My backglass is perfect. I will also be redoing the cabinet with stencils from the Pinball Pimp.

#470 6 years ago

Hey Outsidedge, I have a NOS Space Station pf if you need it.

#471 6 years ago

When I took a look at the 2 games these were applied to at Expo, I though they looked pretty good. My only real criticism was that the black ink over the inserts was not dark enough and too translucent. Still does not look as good a true touchup and CC, but I can see there being a market for those who don't want to go the other route, especially if their PF is totally blown out.

#472 6 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

When I took a look at the 2 games these were applied to at Expo, I though they looked pretty good. My only real criticism was that the black ink over the inserts was not dark enough and too translucent. Still does not look as good a true touchup and CC, but I can see there being a market for those who don't want to go the other route, especially if their PF is totally blown out.

YUP! We are working on improving that. We are having the same issue my MMR has. ... but we will get it dialed in for the opacity on inserts.

#473 6 years ago
Quoted from Outsidedge:

YUP! We are working on improving that. We are having the same issue my MMR has. ... but we will get it dialed in for the opacity on inserts.

so can you translate in English for me.
i have a taxi hardtop i purchased and plan on installing over the Holidays should I be concerned? please advise.

#474 6 years ago

Any chance for Blackout?

#475 6 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

so can you translate in English for me.
i have a taxi hardtop i purchased and plan on installing over the Holidays should I be concerned? please advise.

I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. I never noticed anything wrong with mine I just installed. Here are a few pics. It was hard to capture because the lights were strobing but all of the inserts have Pinball Life super brights in them. The close up of the passengers and cabs looks really washed out in the photo but that is not the case in person. The black on the inserts look much darker in person than they do in these pictures.

20171017_210141 (resized).jpg20171017_210141 (resized).jpg
20171017_210215 (resized).jpg20171017_210215 (resized).jpg
20171017_210231(0) (resized).jpg20171017_210231(0) (resized).jpg
20171017_210250 (resized).jpg20171017_210250 (resized).jpg
20171017_210320 (resized).jpg20171017_210320 (resized).jpg
20171017_210335 (resized).jpg20171017_210335 (resized).jpg
20171017_210349 (resized).jpg20171017_210349 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20171017-210908 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171017-210908 (resized).png

#476 6 years ago

Another vote for Blackout!

#477 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. I never noticed anything wrong with mine I just installed. Here are a few pics. It was hard to capture because the lights were strobing but all of the inserts have Pinball Life super brights in them. The close up of the passengers and cabs looks really washed out in the photo but that is not the case in person. The black on the inserts look much darker in person than they do in these pictures.

Holy cow... great job man! Looks GREAT! Mark Ritchie is installing his now)

#478 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

Holy shit all I see is a beautiful playfield, I want one of these so badly for my pinbot!

#479 6 years ago

These look pretty amazing, and looked great in person in Chicago. Was wondering if Xenon might be a future title?

#480 6 years ago
Quoted from classicgamefan:

Another vote for Blackout!

Blackout is on the list

#481 6 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

These look pretty amazing, and looked great in person in Chicago. Was wondering if Xenon might be a future title?

Not yet on the list, but could very likely be done!

Quoted from DrJoe:Any chance of a Warlok Hardtop?

#482 6 years ago

Two questions:
1. How does it play compared to bare wood?
2. There are a ton of Spectrums with blown out pfs. Any chance that can make the list?

#483 6 years ago

Also, Fireball EM is a game that always has blown out pfs and will probably never be reproduced due to the curvature in the wood

#484 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Two questions:
2. There are a ton of Spectrums with blown out pfs. Any chance that can make the list?

I didn't know there was even a ton of Spectrums.

#485 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Bally made 994 Spectrums. They sold less than 500 of them, and they repurposed/recycled the rest of them. They were very unpopular in the arcades and many operators threw them in the dumpster.

That being said I have one that will be for sale soon and the playfield is in fairly good shape, except near the three lower kickout holes.

#487 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Also, Fireball EM is a game that always has blown out pfs and will probably never be reproduced due to the curvature in the wood

The skill shot on fireball is not an issue for a repro. Just like the originals the fields are made flat, then the small connection at the top is cut and the metal spacer is inserted.

1 week later
#488 6 years ago

Haunted House would be awesome since CPR says they will never do it.

#489 6 years ago

I keep hoping for a Bally Dungeons and Dragons. Combination of the printed inserts and the frequently blown artwork would make this a good candidate.

#491 6 years ago

I sent 2 Spectrums to the dump. Many years ago when there was no parts available. I had a nice backglass until it hit the floor. One was from a fire, & had melted parts. Both had serious playfield wear, no mylar used for protection.

#492 6 years ago

So will you avoid producing hardtops of playfields that CPR are doing, have done or going to do?

Please keep us updated on your negotiations for doing Gottlieb pf's. A Devil's Dare and a Spirit ( I need 2 of these ) would make me a customer for sure.

#493 6 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Two questions:

I played them at expo and was really impressed, I would have bought one but they didn't have one I needed. I look forward to getting one once they issue the Black Knight.

Really need High Speed!
Really need High Speed!
Really need High Speed !

#494 6 years ago

Sorry if I missed an earlier post on this, but I would love to see F-14 and Stargate. Selfishly of course.

#495 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

If each game weighs 250 lbs......

#496 6 years ago
Quoted from ltd73:

Really need High Speed!
Really need High Speed!
Really need High Speed !

Yes please

#497 6 years ago

Any chance of doing a Flight 2000?

#498 6 years ago

Do the Hard Top overlays have clear inserts that show the actual inserts underneath, or are they all color done with their values?

#499 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Do the Hard Top overlays have clear inserts that show the actual inserts underneath, or are they all color done with their values?

I read thru the entire thread and answered my own question.

#500 6 years ago

Any Chance of doing a Sorcerer Hardtop have not seen anything available for it anywhere

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 25.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball
Hardware
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
2,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cokato, MN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Berkeley Springs, WV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 99.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball
Boards
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Cabinet parts
$ 10.00
Playfields
Mod Magic!
Playfields
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
Displays
Retro Electro Designs
Displays
$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.00
Hardware
20eyes
Hardware
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Monessen, PA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 19.99
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 1,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 22.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardtop-playfield-new-product-announcement-poll-included/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.