Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by vicjw66
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which has the hardest wizard mode (to get to or complete)”

• IM - DOD Mulitball 13 votes
      10%
    • BDK - Gotham City 2 votes
      2%
    • Tommy 3 votes
      2%
    • TSPP - Super Duper Mega Extreme 47 votes
      37%
    • MM - Battle for the kingdom 6 votes
      5%
    • SS - Spider Multiball 6 votes
      5%
    • LOTR - Valinor 38 votes
      30%
    • Final Battle - Shadow 7 votes
      6%
    • Tron - Potral 4 votes
      3%

(126 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopJimmyCooks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

tooooooooooooomy who has done it? Who has completed it!

I have been trying every other game I play to speed run Tommy - go through every mode and restart another mode right away without playing the current mode. You don't have to complete the 12 mode objectives to get to Pinball Wizard, you just have to start them. Some modes are very easy to drain out of (esp. Silverball and Cousin Kevin) when you get greedy for points. If I get extra ball mode early, I can often get to 10 or 11 modes. Getting through all twelve is dang hard. It hurts a little when the strategy to get wizard mode is totally different than the strategy to get a lot of points.

Still working on getting to that first Pinball Wizard after having the game almost a year. I left Lyman up there as GC at 1B points for a goal. 708M best so far.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopJimmyCooks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hardest-wizard-modes?tu=TopJimmyCooks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.